Make your home look like you are abroad. The advice of an experienced architect.

Not everyone can afford to travel every day or even once a month. But to equip your home so that it seems as if you are abroad, very possible.

An experienced designer shared simple tricks that will help turn any bathroom into a vacation spot of your dreams.

Bathroom design

Even in a very bathroom with the help of competent selection and placement of ceramic tiles and some furniture elements, you can create an interior in Mexican, Moroccan or Spanish style.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared 8 trending ideas for you. bathroom decoration. It is not difficult and at the same time so cozy!

1. Practical beauty
    In this version, the designer placed two mirrors and two shells, and the tiles were selected in the Moroccan style. It looks interesting and at the same time very practical.

2. This amazing floor.
    It is no secret that light colors visually increase the space. But if everything happens, for example, beige or white, it is clearly boring. But if you add a patterned floor to such white tiles, the bathroom will look original.

3. Pattern invasion
    I really like this idea! Place unusual tiles on the floor and on one of the walls of the bathroom, and make the rest of the walls monochrome and light. It looks elegant and stylish, doesn’t it?

4. Colored.
    To give the bathroom a zest or a certain style, it is not necessary to arrange major repairs there. You can simply limit yourself to the competent selection of tiles in the tone of existing furniture.

5. Azulejos tiles
    The bathroom is the place where the shower, bath and washbasin reign. Therefore, blue and white in the design of the bathroom is considered traditional. In this version, the designer used blue and white tiles in the style of the Spanish azulejos pattern in combination with brass lamps and a faucet. Amazing splendor!

6. Original shells
    Let the spirit of Mexico go into your bathroom with these painted shells.

This is the first time I’ve come across this idea and it’s amazing! I certainly want something like that for myself.

7. Favorite Mexico
    To create a Mexican style in the interior, choose for your bathroom traditional for Mexico talaver tiles in neutral colors. Thanks to this element, you can create a feeling of being in another country.

8. Not without a carpet.
    If you remodel the bathroom there is neither time nor financial capacity, just bed there mat in the oriental or any other style.

Editorial Board
Pay attention to the proportionality of the room. Avoid installing bulky lockers or a washing machine with a deep camera in favor of using miniature, but no less functional elements. They can be a small corner washer, a compact washing machine and toilet, a sitting bath or shower. After all, even with the most modest area, you can create a comfortable bathroom with a shower cabin and a washing machine.

I hope you were inspired by these interesting decisions. I also suggest you to familiarize yourself with 10 tricks with which you can make even the smallest bathroom visually larger.

Don’t forget to share this advice with your friends, they will thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting