This happens if you pour the vinegar in the washing machine! Perfect result.

< White distilled vinegar and apple cider vinegar - excellent detergent all things, stain removal, care of different tissues

! I use vinegar for years at home washing , sometimes soaked in it clothes with difficult stains. The result is so happy that I want to share this technique with everyone!

The fact that the ordinary vinegar is much more affordable expensive laundry detergents and stain removers, but in no way inferior to them on the effectiveness of ...

Laundry at home
One cup of vinegar added to the washing machine when washing, to keep things bright. Tested on new clothes, which often fades after the first wash! In addition, if the washing use vinegar on things there will be no white streaks of soap powder or other detergents.

The vinegar kills the harmful bacteria in the washing machine! This is an excellent disinfectant. < The mold in the machine will not start, there will be no mud and mustiness, things after washing will smell sweet ... Add vinegar into the bay, where the poured rinses, you will receive a natural air conditioner for things ! Even very hard towels are soft like angel clothes ... Lace, silk, chiffon and satin - all these delicate fabrics are not suitable for washing in the machine. Wiping them manually, you can also add vinegar: things become soft and are less prone to wrinkling

Vinegar is great whitens things treatment of laundry 1-2 cups of white vinegar, and everything will be sparkling white. Spots of sweat, perfume, complex oil stains, traces of fruit juice and a foundation - the power of vinegar to remove all this dirt from clothes. We can say that vinegar - great cheaper alternative to dry cleaning

!

I recommend you try this proven tool! If you like the result, I will be very happy ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting