Dream come true

Good day to all reading rooms!

Sometime in the already distant 2005's I was meant to build a beer table for friends. To be able to get together over a glass of beer and a good time. And, shelving, once this idea brought to life. Quickly planted a pillars, chop the surface of the table and benches. Like everything - table ready to sit there on what, people come. Truth was one BUT !!: nebylo shelter from the weather. Hastily constructed a simple roof structure, covered with roofing material. True weather-mother brought about changes - in the winter of 2010-2011, the huge amount of snow broke my unpretentious roof. So stood the table and the remains of the roof until May this year.
The photo shows the table itself, benches and a support of the former roof (vertical triangle) Secondly, if you look closely, lying on the right in the bush currant.

Will be 45 photos and letters

This year, the strong-willed decision ruled himself radically change the venue with a beer and friends - to build a normal, not a close gazebo !!! It all started with the development of the project in AutoCAD, first designed, calculated and draw a plane ... ... and then drew in 3De .zachem ... - Do not know .... Dimensions pergola 4000h2500mm, Ridge height 2650mm, height from the floor to the bottom of the upper bearing structures = 2000mm Day one ...... basis.
File down (dismantle) the last table, well served and leaving in history ...
I brought and sawed in size polypropylene reinforced pipes - base supports future gazebos Smashed-axis design, checked diagonally - hammered poles of the valve using a garden drill, diameter 200mm, set support. The level of support is set with the building level, long board and a little bit of profanity. Board left - brought by mistake, when he saw that he had brought - Aki whinnying horse))) And essesno all the work takes place in order for it all and built ... .tut 50 liters. Well essesno all the work takes place in order for it all and built ... .tut 50 liters. Props on display, filled with a solution - starting to spread the lower belt. Use the timber 100 * 100mm Here is the material on the entire arbor = 1, 5 cu. I continue to build a primary meter gash interlocks timber, started oiled. All soaked, I gathered in the castle strengthened. Diagonal fence is needed in order to sustain and move the already exposed the geometry of the lower belts - I think the whole structure. Getting to the assembly of the upper belt. Next skipped: prostragivanie vertical columns, cut to size elements of the upper belt and the production of its castles, vertical installation (support) columns - Diagonal also hold posts in the levels.
Then I started to collect threw the upper belt
Collected and recorded - on this first day of construction completed ... .pit beer sleep. Mount and rallying the upper belt bearing structures Day Two ... Roof.
Exhibited support rafter boards
The best friend of my daughter - we pour beer (me and others). Daughter having fun crane swings. Smoke breaks, drank beer - and again in the battle: fortified ridge board, washed down the first rafters - will look like a fit. Like normally washed down the remaining rafters, slung to the roof rafters reinforced attachment point to the ridge board mount rafters and ridge board passed and secure all corners, rafters, poles and all that are joined together. He drank prostrogat and fixed railing around the perimeter - is gradually taking shape gazebo. Same as the current view from the side ... took all the time and diagonally reinforced jib - now stands like a glove, do not falter ...

Same as the current view from the side ... Making crates - frame under the roof again a smoke with a beer the way - the first 50-liter barrel over. This is the second - 30 liters. Fifty pull hard, and fizzles out in the end. Here is the beer preparing our brewery.
For me - the best of home.
No ads !!! Begin floor installation. the other floors are ready to view. The second day ended. drink beer, sleep Day Three. Ondulin ... and as luck would RAIN.
He brought, unloaded, I started to pack - a little removed, for pouring.
the roof is covered with rain. Rain dog, too, ended. Rain dog, too, ended. I found in the garage just such a loop - forged. It is useful for the device light in the gazebo, or rather to stretch the supply cable

That handed light wiring spread, said outlet and the first visitors came ... Furniture is brought out of the house. In the future, I will make a big table and benches made of wood. Here is a night view of the gazebo. To the right is a fire - burn the old table, and construction debris.
Well essesno - housewarming. That's the vodka was found in the familiar grandmother. Date of manufacture through the glass. Chatter is sheathed clapboard on the lower level, to the railing. Not sheathed - because did not have time to buy a lining, the holidays began.
Who cares - the estimates:
-brus 100 * 100mm - 0, 56 cube
-boards 50 * 100 mm - 0, 53 cube
-boards 20 * 100 - 0, 36 cube
 - For the entire forest had paid 8300 rubles delivery
-ondulin 10 sheets + 5 = 5300rub skates
-samorezy, mounting brackets, plates, nails = 2000rub
Jobs - free)))
I'm far right.
There will be questions - happy to answer.
Now throw logs and sleepers.
All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting