As I pilaf gash





Chopped onion half-rings.

As I pilaf gash



Carrots cut into strips.

As I pilaf gash

Mutton - slices of 2.5 to 2.5 cm.

As I pilaf gash

Red-hot cauldron to light haze, sleep cut into pieces 1.5 by 1.5 centimeters rump. Once heated with fat and cracklings became brown and gold, took them out with a slotted spoon.

As I pilaf gash

That's how they look with salt. Delicious! ))

As I pilaf gash

Then in the hot fat lamb down. Shkvarchit much! )))

As I pilaf gash

Meat fry until golden brown. Once he pulled out with a slotted spoon and put into a separate bowl.

As I pilaf gash

That's about.

As I pilaf gash

Poured into the cauldron chopped onions, lightly fry - up a light golden color.

As I pilaf gash

Added to the onions carrots.

As I pilaf gash

I stir fry well. Rubbed in the hands of Kazan black cumin is not light-Iranian, namely black and sold it on the market in spices. It needs a little bit.

As I pilaf gash

He added to the meat, salt, spices.

As I pilaf gash

Filled with water, cover and leave for half an hour over medium heat. This is our zirvak.

As I pilaf gash

After a well-washed rice (Dev-Zira - the most delicious rice pilaf, I only use it), falling asleep on top of the finished zirvak, I stuck three heads of garlic, a little dosolit, add a little cumin, carefully filled with water, cover and cook about another hours on low heat. Bon Appetit! )))

As I pilaf gash

Oh, I almost forgot - my oven proved. All good!

As I pilaf gash