Instructions for cooking pilaf in the sleeve for baking

When I was a kid, my grandma was always on holiday. pilaf. It was so tasty that the very thought of us going to Grandma’s pilaf caused quite a rumbling in his stomach. By the way, my grandmother learned the recipe for this pilaf when she lived with her grandfather in Uzbekistan (Fedya’s grandfather was a military man, and they often moved from place to place).

And now my grandmother is no longer with us, but on holidays I cook pilaf now. According to the same recipe, but with the use of one trick. And this trick -- baking-house.

Dishes cooked in the sleeve are incredibly tasty, juicy and aromatic. But most importantly, the preparation is much easier because pilafIt does not stick together; it is not necessary to mix in the cooking process, and the baking pan on which the sleeve lies remains clean.

DepositPhotos How to cook pilaf in the oven Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to make a delicious meal. pilaf. Prepared simply, nothing burns, and standing at the stove is almost not necessary!

DepositPhotos Ingredients
  • 400g rice
  • 600g meat (filet)
  • 1 liter of water
  • 3 bulbs
  • 1-2 carrots
  • 2 heads of garlic
  • 1.5 tsp pilaf seasoning
  • 0.5–1 tsp turmeric
  • 0.5-1 tsp. of sweet paprika
  • 1.5 tsp barberry berries
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 100 ml of vegetable oil

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Wash rice thoroughly in cold water (at least 6-7 times). Rice will do whatever you want. I'm using steamed.

DepositPhotos

2. Onions cut in cubes, carrots - straw or sodium on a grater for Korean carrots.

3. Any meat for pilaf will do. Wash it and cut it in cubes. In a heated pan with vegetable oil, move the meat. Roast it until the liquid evaporates and light goldenness, approximately 7 minutes. You don't need salt yet!

4. Put the meat in a separate container. Share more vegetable oil in the pan, pour onions and carrots into it. Roast it softly.

5. In a container with meat, transfer onions, carrots and prepared rice. Add spices: seasoning for pilaf, sweet paprika, turmeric, barberry berries, and then salt. Stir it all together.

6. Cut off the sleeve for baking (about 50-60 centimeters), transfer the workpiece for pilaf into it, fill everything with hot water. Since I have steamed rice, it is harder than other varieties, so I add 1 liter of water, if the rice is round or long-grained, 800 milliliters is enough. Also on top of the rice place 2 heads of garlic.

7. Heat the oven to 190 degrees and put pilaf in it, previously tied the sleeve. Bake at this temperature for an hour.

8. That's it, pilaf's ready. Bon appetit!

Of course, the preparation of pilaf is a rather long process, but modern technologies do not stand still and hurry to help the hostess.

I suggest you learn how to cook pilaf in a multicooker. The dish is very tasty, and you can lose your head from the smell!

Serve a prepared dish with fresh vegetables and greens. Plov cooked baking-sleeve in the oven, differs from the classic pilaf, but it turns out no less tasty.

Tell us about this great way to make pilaf on social media so you don’t lose it. And I hope you do as good as me!

Tags

See also

New and interesting