I have been cooking pilaf for 30 years, revealing all the secrets of cooking

There are recipes that just need to be passed on. It's a real treasure! For example, I think I cook the most delicious pilaf. Perhaps someone will think that this is too confident and want to argue. I'm always ready for discussion. I’ve been doing this for 30 years and have no regrets. That's why I recommend you try.

Editorial "Site" She has a recipe that will surprise you. Let’s share all the recipes!

The most delicious pilaf Ingredients
  • 600g carrots
  • 2 bulbs
  • 600g of rice
  • 200 ml of vegetable oil
  • 600g mutton
  • 2 heads of garlic
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp curing

Preparation
  1. Carrots are the key to delicious pilaf. For it to come out good, there must be a lot of carrots. And it is also advisable to take a large and hard carrot so that it retains its shape. Cut it with long bars. Clean the onions and cut with half rings.

2. And then rice. For the most delicious pilaf, it is best to take Uzbek Devzira rice. If you can’t find it, take what’s available. Wash the cereal several times and soak in cold water for 30-40 minutes.

3. And, of course, what a pilaf without a good lamb. You can take any meat, but lamb gives a special taste. It needs to be cleaned of the veins and cut in cubes.

4. To prepare a good pilaf, you will need a casket with a thick bottom. Heat it on fire, pour vegetable oil on the bottom. When it gets hot, send the onions there. Roast it to a golden color. Then add the chopped meat and roast it until it turns brown. After that, add carrots and fry for about 7 minutes. Now add about 500 ml of water. There send a whole head of garlic, peeled only from the top husk. When the water boils, take out the garlic and set aside.

5. Then add the salt. And at the end of the rice. Keep in mind that water should cover rice by about 2 fingers. Now boil the pilaf until almost all the water is gone. That's about 15 minutes. When most of the water has evaporated, put garlic in the middle. Sprinkle the rice with a seed and cover it tightly. Reduce the fire to a minimum and volume for about 20 minutes. After that, your most delicious pilaf is ready!

As you can see, there is nothing difficult in the cooking process. It takes a bit of time, but it's a hearty dish that will feed the whole family for a couple more days. Serve with some light salad to diversify the taste. It also goes well with sauerkraut! I hope this recipe sticks in your house.

Tags

See also

New and interesting