My mother-in-law shared her recipe for pancakes, she calls them "Flawless," and I can't argue.

I was always good at cooking. Borscht, cutlets, chops - no problem. The only thing I didn’t do was make pancakes. Then they tear, then they turn out too similar to an omelet. I wanted to make openwork and delicate pancakes, but it turned out nonsense. So I went to my mother-in-law and asked her to tell me what the problem was. She taught me how to make delicious pancakes with boiling water.

Editorial "Site" She shares with you what we think is the best recipe for pancakes.

Delicious pancakes on boiling water Ingredients
  • 1.5 tbsp boiling water
  • 1.5 tbsp milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 1.5 tbsp flour
  • 1.5 tbsp butter
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1.5 tbsp sugar
  • pinch
  • vanilla

Preparation
  1. My mother-in-law calls these pancakes "Flawless." And I am ready to confirm that they fully correspond to their name. She says the main secret is the right dough. That's where we start. First you need to whip eggs, sugar and salt to lush foam.

2. Then, without stopping to whip, pour boiling water. After milk and melted butter. When the mass is uniform, stop the mixer and add sifted flour and soda. If you want to make a sweet filling, you can add some vanilla.

3. Keep whipping with the mixer until the dough is liquid and lump-free. There's no need to add flour.

4. The pan is well heated and lubricated with butter. There is no need to add more oil, just before the first pancake.

5. Now fry the pancakes, pouring a small amount of hot pan dough. The pancakes will be thin and holes. Not rubber, but very elastic.

These delicious pancakes on boiling water became a real wand for me. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe with me. Now I get the perfect pancakes every time. It remains to add some delicious filling and enjoy. Even if you already have a proven recipe, I highly recommend trying this one. I think pancakes can still surprise you. I was really surprised!

Do you have a recipe for pancakes that always work? You can share with us in the comments, we will be very happy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting