How to prepare dough for pancakes in a blender

I really like pancakes for breakfast, especially with sweet stuffing. I make pancake dough in a blender: it's very fast.

How to quickly make pancakes

Three months ago, I bought a blender, and it was lying in the kitchen for a very long time without application until I learned this win-win. pancake. Perhaps this is the easiest and fastest way to prepare a pancake test. This life hack will appreciate those who always have little time to cook!

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to prepare yourself with a blender, pan and 10 minutes of free time. pancake. And there is no such thing as stainless food. Fantastic!

The ingredients
  • 250g flour
  • 500 ml of milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 60g sugar
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 70ml sunflower oil
  • blender

Preparation
  1. The dough is prepared in a blender. To start, pour the contents of 3 eggs into a blender, then pour sugar and salt. Hit everything in 30 seconds.

2. Next, pour 100 milliliters of milk into the blender bowl and pour flour. Note: if the blender does not spray the dough during operation, the ingredients on the dough can be added without turning it off. Otherwise, the blender should be run for 10-15 seconds after each sprinkle or infusion.

3. Pour the remaining milk into the blender bowl, add some sunflower oil and whip it all in 60 seconds. The result is a liquid uniform dough.

4. Warm up the frying pan, oil it, and start baking pancakes. Baking each pancake takes 15 seconds on one side and 10 seconds on the other!

5. That's it, pancakes Ready. Bon appetit!

To cook delicious pancakes at home, you will need two things: a good pan and a little patience. There are also a few tricks to making pancakes perfect in every sense.

I suggest you learn 9 secrets of making the right thin pancakes that never break and stick to the pan. All hostess on notice!

Pancakes in our country are very fond and bake not only on Shrovetsa, but also at any other time of the year. Of course, it is important to make a good dough for pancakes: that the density was suitable, and that they did not tear, and that there were no lumps, and that it was delicious.

This method meets all the above criteria, while everything takes no more than 10 minutes. Agree, saving time and effort is obvious! Pancakes are thin and tasty, they can be eaten with both jam and condensed.

Share. useful With your friends on social media, they will thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting