How to cook pilaf with chicken in a pan

There is a special recipe for pilaf in my family. For the first time I tried this dish at home with my then-future husband, who cooked it for me. It was that night that I realized I wanted to be the wife of this talented and beautiful man.

My husband's way of cooking this pilaf was taught by his grandfather, who worked as a coke on a ship. The main feature of the pilaf is that it cookNot in the vault. This is not an Uzbek pilaf that you have to mess with for a long time.

The whole cooking process takes a minimum of time. The recipe is very simple, you just need to follow some rules. Even a novice cook can do it!

How to cook pilaf in a pan Today edition "Site" tell you, How to cook crumbly pilaf with chicken in a pan. Paintings: I only cook like this!

Pilaf ingredients
  • 250-300g chicken
  • 300g long-grain rice
  • 1 bulb
  • 2 carrots
  • 1 head of garlic
  • 30 ml vegetable oil for frying
  • salt
  • pilaf

Preparation
  1. Wash the fillet and cut it into small pieces.

2. Prepare the rice. It should be washed in cold water about 7-10 times to the transparency of the water. Water down.

3. Wash and peel the onions and carrots. Cut the onions finely, cut the carrots with straw.

4. Put a sunflower oil pan on the fire. In a heated pan, roast the chicken to a golden crust.

5. Add the onions, carrots and spices and roast for another 15 minutes.

6. Add rice to meat and vegetables and fill it with 2 glasses of water. Put the whole garlic in the middle. Minimize fire and pilaf carcasses for about 20 minutes.

7. Let the finished rice brew a little so that it becomes more crumbly. Bon appetit!

There are many recipes for preparing pilaf. I suggest you learn some secrets of cooking Uzbek pilaf. Prepared in this way already familiar to us dish will be incredibly fragrant and delicious!

Infused pilaf It'll taste even better. Not everyone can hold onto the pilaf after cooking for 20 minutes. You don't have to hold yourself back. All pilaf will still not work, as it is a very hearty dish. But if you can wait, try the pilaf as soon as it is infused.

Perhaps this is one of the easiest ways to prepare pilaf. So you should definitely tell your friends about it on social networks, they will definitely thank you for it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting