For a rich gypsy pilaf, I wash the rice 7 times so that each grain was juicy.





When I want something special, I make sweets. prescription Galina's gypsies. I wash the rice 7 times to treat my relatives to rich gypsy rice with dried fruit.

It is now easier for me to cook pilaf in a multicooker, but, according to the same principle, you can cook it on the stove. Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you how to diversify the usual menu with the help of rice and dried fruit. The gypsy whispers: “To cook is to spend money, multiply, add!”

For a rich gypsy pilaf, I wash the rice 7 times so that each grain was juicy.

Sweet pilaf Ingredients
  • 150g raisins
  • 150g dried
  • 450g rice
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 150g prunes
  • 450 ml of water
  • 0.5 tsp turmeric (or a pinch of saffron)
  • honey
  • pinch


Preparation
  1. Dry fruits wash under running water and slightly dry. If dried fruits are very dry, then they should be pre-soaked in water for 20 minutes. For a rich gypsy pilaf, I wash the rice 7 times so that each grain was juicy.



  2. Pour vegetable oil at the bottom of the multicooker. Drink dried fruits there and roast for 5-7 minutes, stirring periodically. For a rich gypsy pilaf, I wash the rice 7 times so that each grain was juicy.



  3. Soak saffron in water, if there is none, you can take turmeric. Wash the rice under running water. I usually take basmati rice. For a rich gypsy pilaf, I wash the rice 7 times so that each grain was juicy.



  4. To the dried fruit in the bowl multicooker pour rice. Add to water with saffron or turmeric salt, honey and sugar. Fill this liquid with pilaf. Notice that there is not much water, it slightly covers the pilaf. Cover the bowl of the multicooker with a lid and set the Plov mode for an hour.

    For a rich gypsy pilaf, I wash the rice 7 times so that each grain was juicy.



  5. After the required time, turn off the multicooker. Stir the plov well, and then cover it again with a lid and let it brew for 10 minutes. For a rich gypsy pilaf, I wash the rice 7 times so that each grain was juicy.



  6. That's it, pilaf ready. Bon appetit! For a rich gypsy pilaf, I wash the rice 7 times so that each grain was juicy.





And to see the whole process of cooking this sweet pilaf, watch the video from the gypsy Galina. Tomorrow I'll buy a dried apricots and raisins, I'll make this delicious!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to cook a pumpkin with rice and dried fruits in the oven whole. Amazing autumn treat!


Sometimes I make such sweet pilaf and more. budgetary. Put apples + raisins + pumpkin in it and, if there is, quince, very tasty with butter.

Have you ever tried such a dish? You gonna cook?