A new recipe for pilaf, which is prepared without rice and red meat, replace the usual ingredients

From time to time I want to experiment with the usual dishes and play with their taste. To do this, you can simply change the ingredients in the usual recipe. So it turned out pilaf of bulgur with chicken. Replace rice and red meat in the recipe.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you why you should prepare pilaf for this new and original recipe. Believe me, you'll love it!

Bulgur pilaf with chicken Ingredients
  • 200g bulgur
  • 300g chicken fillet
  • 2 carrots
  • 2 bulbs
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 50g raisins
  • 10g butter
  • salt and spice
  • grassy

Preparation
  1. In general, cooking is no different from ordinary home pilaf. Let's cut some vegetables first. Carrots in cubes and onions in half rings. Roast them in oil until golden.

2. Chicken fillets cut in cubes and roast along with vegetables. Just a few minutes. And do not cover the lid so that the meat does not release too much liquid.

3. Put dry cereal on the pan. It will be very good that the bulgur is slightly fried in oil, then it will be soaked in it and will be much more tasty. Therefore, it is best to add salt and spices at this stage. Also add the crushed garlic. This will make the most fragrant dish.

4. Speaking of spices. First of all, focus on taste. If you do not understand the combination of tastes, we recommend buying a mixture of spices for pilaf in Georgian stores. Such a fragrant mixture can not be found anywhere else!

5. So back to pilaf. After we roasted the bulgur and saturated it with spices, add water so that it completely covers the contents of the pan. Tomim under the lid for about half an hour on a small fire. Then add the washed raisins and tomes for another 5 minutes. Serve the fresh greens on the table!

Bulgur plov with chicken is a great dish for lunch or dinner. If you add some light salad to it, it will turn out very satisfying and useful. Of course, it is very far from the taste of traditional pilaf, but also deserves the right to life. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting