As I Boombox gash

I have lying around in the attic is here with the periphery of the Chinese miracle. Needless gland to rot - it is necessary to connect and juzat.

Will be 22 photos.

Long thought - quickly withdrawn from circulation the old building, I think, out of Riga "Rigondeaux," used by some, will not name names as support for flowers at the cottage.

Back view. There was also a cover - did not take pictures, just put down - come in handy later.

Otshkurivaem it all to the tree

Scrollsaw plywood internal partitions and shelves gain.

Drill holes for the sound, ventilation, etc. provodochki

Screwed everything in its place. Begins to emerge picture

Side view

Insert the front panel (fitting). Like all fused

Painted vnutryanku

Painted outside

Here a question -What holes decorate? Cut out circles? And I need it? That's right - a turnkey solution, do not laugh - the hoop. And Cho, I thought - a rag put itself pulled. Beauty. extra cut - glue where you want! Inspired by this idea, I bought and painted these same hoops

And then it's simple. The varnish, lacquer and varnish again. But only for the top (lid rear headroom, which is attached lid of the coffin and the bottom of the trunk entogo) use, as they say the designers, decoupage (tfubl. Word then what). But it turned out fine. It does not listen to anybody - if you do well - do not torture x * ny. Soaking there any and all - is not necessary. PVA and herachte. Yes. It skukozhilas after the first coat of varnish. Well ofigenchik! take the sandpaper nulevku and forth. All skukozhivaniya vytrut and get enchanting - like junk Kick. Then the second and third layer of varnish is how to deal zaramsyat

The very structure of varnish after

I washed down the front panels (black and yellow weave + notorious hoop)

One of the compartments of the chest ready for the power supply unit (PC). But then I thought, how can I do without music on rybalochke? Again open all the doors in the car? But the last time I was in the bosom of nature 500 meters from Bibikov ... And to think I washed down BATTERY! That's what I thought! The picture shows the gel Batteries and Charger specifically for gel batteries - charge them for conventional nizzyayaya.

Well, all of that. Then I rushed. Internal razblyudovka - solder short, but a chore. Because I Cho, a student galleries, skhey draw? So face it. And heh * nya question that handles your soldering iron in the hands of 200 years did not hold. Break through!

I looked like everything is in place. You can collect

Sobral!

Result

Result with backlight (typical LED ribbon). Below voltmmetr to monitor the battery voltage (supposedly much charge remains)

Well, the result with the lid open. I liked it. Weighs, however, as the iron bridge. But me! I'll carry - in ёm also have a TV

Tags

See also

New and interesting