Now look like Ukrainian celebrities who went to defend their homeland

With the start of Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, things have changed dramatically. People had to radically transform their lives, someone left their homes, someone completely changed their specialty. Celebrities were also affected. Many Ukrainian artists in one day changed their musical instruments for weapons. All of them did not hesitate to defend their country.

And today's edition. "Site" It tells you which of the artists decided to stand up for the country and what these characters look like now.

Before the invasion, each of them was engaged in art. Someone wrote inspiring music, someone shot a movie or reincarnated in the heroes of films. However, a full-scale war changed everything. Celebrities took their families to safety and set out to defend their homeland, their home and their people. Now they, along with other brave military, are driving the occupiers from our land, risking their lives. Let's see how it affected them.

Antibodies Group In the first days of the war, the group "Antibodies" with the entire composition entered the thermodefense. On Instagram, the band wrote: We were supposed to present the album in the studio or on the radio today, but the studios are not working. The whole country is working a little differently today.” They're still on duty.

Instagram / @antytila_official Andrey Khlyvnyuk Soloist of the group “Boombox” Andrey Khlyvnyuk also undoubtedly poisoned to protect the homeland. A month later, he was wounded, but now he continues his service. It was he who raised a whole flash mob on the Internet. He sang the song “Oi at the Luzí chervon Kalina”, which was followed by people all over the world. And even the legendary Pink Floyd released a joint song with him.

Instagram / @andriihorolski Oleg Sentsov Ukrainian Director only in 2019 returned home, freed from prison in the Kremlin. He thanked everyone who fought for his freedom and said the fight was not over. And now he continues to fight against the occupiers on the front lines.

Facebook / @Oleg Sentsov Akhtem Seitablayev Ukrainian actor and director of Crimean Tatar origin also could not stay away. On the second day of the full-scale invasion, he enlisted in the territorial defense of Kiev. He is now fighting back against the occupiers in southern Ukraine.

Instagram / @seitablaiev Alexander Pozhinsky Musician Alexander Pozhinsky not only went to war, but also managed to celebrate his 50-year-old there. He wrote on Instagram: I am 50. And I'm a soldier. I have a uniform and a machine gun. I have a commander and comrades in arms. I’m not a good soldier yet, but every day I try to get better.

You can see how they've all changed. This war will change us all. However, we must not despair, because our defenders are working tirelessly to bring our victory closer. We all admire each of our warriors and pray for their safe return home. We believe that after our victory, they will continue to delight us with their creativity. There is not yet one concert, not one new great film. We believe in victory and in our heroes!

Tags

See also

New and interesting