Finishing stairs from rukozhopa

Hellow you dear yapovchane and yapovchanki,

watching the various creations of different rukozhopov prichislyayuchi and a loved one to their glorious nation, and I decided on my first post on Yap, of headings look like me ........ (insert creation) washed down.

In my case, we will focus on the stairs. Not even on the construction thereof, and of takskat, restoring (or upgrading if you want), this phenomenon in the high-rise structure.

Build it - chasnoe house located far beyond the borders of our Motherland (defunct at the turn of the 90s of the last century) and standing exactly in the middle of Europe in western Germany.

By the way this probably explains the spelling and simanticheskie errors that navyarnyaka will present below.

Houses 50-plus years as the staircase in question. By the time of purchase of the house view of the stairs was a compassionate and remontoprosyaschy, therefore it was decided to honor and pity.

16 [b] photos.

It told to do: pervonapervo schisscheno was all that was applied to the tree for the past 50 years previous rukozhopami.

Something like this, and she appeared in the sight of Apostle action Emery
(I'm afraid to tell the truth, but the way back was no more)

It told to do: pervonapervo schisscheno was all that was applied to the tree for the past 50 years previous rukozhopami.

Something like this, and she appeared in the sight of Apostle action Emery
(I'm afraid to tell the truth, but the way back was no more)

At a family council it was decided to trim all vertical Square "something white and glossy».
POSCO poisoned at the most, the very depths of the Internet, with difficulty, but was found materiyal suitable for high demands and standards mavo future creation.
It appeared to be white glossy laminate which I washed down with a vertical space. Attaches all dvuhkoponentnym-penokleem.

somehow

Then came the turn of the stairs ... and then gimor began in full force.
It was decided to do something that is offered for sale
Gamna or laminate, or very bad Gamna of laminate.
I stayed glued to 20mm beech - solid wood - and Che still have?
I ordered in the carpenter's shop by size dostochek ...

And he began to glue them together and twist

and polish ...

Edge future steps I rounded cutter

Apostle lacquered in 5 layers

And then a long and tedious drying

A week later, the varnish has dried

Then glued - through one, to go upstairs could

And through another

Then came the turn of skirting

somehow

Finally smeared gap between the ladder and the wall

Source: