As I built the trike





It all started in September 2003 goda.V Crimea, walking along the embankment evening I came across a bearded parenyagu, which offered 10 hryvnia photographed on miracle machine samodvizheschemsya yellow tsveta.Minut ten could not take from him (trike) glaz.S since the machine This crush my soul.
When I returned home, I rummaged through the Internet, figured the cost of a similar technique and realized that will not pull such raskhodov.A spring 2004 bought a motorcycle. Departure on it sezon.A in September, in searching for parts for his moto came across on the Internet an article about building a trike Palycha.

As I built the trike



A week later, I disassemble the parts purchased Cossack. He took off his engine with gearbox, rear suspension, wiring, Seats and everything connected with the brakes and threw stsepleniem.Ostalnoe. I brought it all to the garage and dolgohodil around this heap of old iron and thought, why not nachat.Dumal long two weeks. Then he got hold of a bunch of different pipes, channels and work zakipela.Na RMZ made mount adapter rear sill koles.Iz pieces welded back part ramy.K tightened her arms back and poveshat dvigatel.Potom to all that tightened the rear wheels. The rear part is ready. Further more. According to my sketches on RMZ manufactured elements of the front fork -traversy, .krepleniya rulya.Vse carefully polished and zahromirovali. Lights, handles on the steering wheel, front brake, air signal and appliances bought in Kitae.Rul themselves bent stainless truby.Ostavalos connect the rear of the trike from the front vilkoy.Vot there had poraskinut mozgami.Pereprobyvali many variantov.To slabovasto out, then velikovasto. Finally, after much torment and experiments failed to portray something like ramu.Teper our trike ride around the garage on three kolesah.Ostavalos bring beauty to do the wiring, brakes and seats with stseplenie.Nachali. Bent from the water pipes karkasy.Porolon taken from Zaporozhye sidushek.Potom it all taken away to China and obtyanuli kozhey.Naturalnoy.Navernoe most bakom.Tselikom had to tinker with it in the plating bath is not vlazil.Prishlos saw off half, to chrome them separately and then obratno.Zakonchili welded tank design homemade dashboard la Harley which inserted a fuel gauge and engine temperature of the VAZ fours and a couple of light bulbs. Buck turned butaforskiy.Nastoyaschy tank is under the passenger sidenem.On otVAZ-2108 with welded chrome neck to him from the wings, too Zaporozhki.Zadnie homemade welded stainless steel and otpolorovanye.Potom otkapitalali engine.
And in the evening 30 March 2005 trike for the first time under its own power went out of the gate was garazha.Oschuschenie neperedavaemoe.Vse worked all switched on and pereklyuchalos.Moey joy was predela.Na all construction took 7 months.

Now, first things first .... (65 photos)

This is me on the trike in the Crimea in 2003.

As I built the trike

This two donors on two trike.
I apologize in advance for the quality fotografii.V the time with digital cameras had problems

As I built the trike

second

As I built the trike

This is what's left after dismantling Zaporozhtsev

As I built the trike

beginning construction

As I built the trike

Motor with levers and kolesami.Zahromiroval valve covers.

As I built the trike

The motor housing is also in hrom.Byl pleasantly surprised by the fact that at the end of the 70 Zaporozhets were standing racks.

As I built the trike

just in case, and a helmet is also prepared)))

As I built the trike

Learning to let the sparks

As I built the trike

Gradually we are going to need to build trike detalyushki.V mostly brilliant

As I built the trike

It bought 20 lanterns. (Each Trike 10) Each was pulled 3 chasti.Kazhdaya part was carefully otpolirovana.Potom zahromirovana.Potom again otpolirovana.A then 3 pieces were collected again 20 fonarikov.Trud adskiy.Zanyal 2 months time .

As I built the trike

Since the wings in the plating bath is not included, I decided to make them out of nerzhaveyki.Kazhdoe wing is made of 3 chastey.Potom all welded and polished.

As I built the trike

That's what happened in the end.

As I built the trike

The process of manufacturing the plug

As I built the trike

More

As I built the trike

...

As I built the trike

While with the wheel.

As I built the trike

There was a question as it is now-connect plug with motorom.Nuzhno did precisely calculate-place in the tank, dummy tank sidushku driver, passenger, pedals, rake angle, castor ... it was necessary to do everything nicely and on the go is not to fall apart. I thought for a long time.

As I built the trike

It so.

As I built the trike

Assembling the frame.

As I built the trike

...

As I built the trike

...

As I built the trike

What happened to emerge.

As I built the trike

Foot takeaway.

As I built the trike

...

As I built the trike

And the muffler is already there.

As I built the trike

Doing tank

As I built the trike

We cut, sawing, cook ...

As I built the trike

Total

As I built the trike

In bardachek akkurat includes 2 cans of beer to 0, 5.Chem I was extremely happy))

As I built the trike

Homemade mirror

As I built the trike

Mufflers

As I built the trike

...

As I built the trike

...

As I built the trike

Seats do from water pipes.

As I built the trike

Myakushko from donor seats

As I built the trike

The whole thing sheathed skin and that's what happened.

As I built the trike

Let's go back to the frame.

As I built the trike

...

As I built the trike

Extender adapter for cast disk

As I built the trike

Brakes, clutch ...

As I built the trike

Something like this ...

As I built the trike

With a thrust gearshift had pomudrit))) On the way stood the battery.

As I built the trike

But we are not accustomed otstupat.My bypassed the battery side.

As I built the trike

On the engine boasted tablichka.Mnogie verili.V is such a pile of chrome few could find the motor from the Cossacks.

As I built the trike

The main tank has found its place under the passenger seat

As I built the trike

Well, that it does not seem to become trike.

As I built the trike

...

As I built the trike

Now pick a second trike.

As I built the trike

Rent a dad with his son

As I built the trike

Marks the first departure.

As I built the trike

Now it is necessary to legalize the home-made. Fill in the questionnaire, collect all the drawings and ship all in Serpukhov in Moton. Jem answer.

As I built the trike

Here came the long-awaited otvet.Transportnoe tool is suitable for use on public roads.

As I built the trike

In this paper, we run into the traffic police

As I built the trike

And we get PTSD

As I built the trike

...

As I built the trike

...

As I built the trike

Source: ">