As I built the trike

It all started in September 2003 goda.V Crimea, walking along the embankment evening I came across a bearded parenyagu, which offered 10 hryvnia photographed on miracle machine samodvizheschemsya yellow tsveta.Minut ten could not take from him (trike) glaz.S since the machine This crush my soul.
When I returned home, I rummaged through the Internet, figured the cost of a similar technique and realized that will not pull such raskhodov.A spring 2004 bought a motorcycle. Departure on it sezon.A in September, in searching for parts for his moto came across on the Internet an article about building a trike Palycha.

A week later, I disassemble the parts purchased Cossack. He took off his engine with gearbox, rear suspension, wiring, Seats and everything connected with the brakes and threw stsepleniem.Ostalnoe. I brought it all to the garage and dolgohodil around this heap of old iron and thought, why not nachat.Dumal long two weeks. Then he got hold of a bunch of different pipes, channels and work zakipela.Na RMZ made mount adapter rear sill koles.Iz pieces welded back part ramy.K tightened her arms back and poveshat dvigatel.Potom to all that tightened the rear wheels. The rear part is ready. Further more. According to my sketches on RMZ manufactured elements of the front fork -traversy, .krepleniya rulya.Vse carefully polished and zahromirovali. Lights, handles on the steering wheel, front brake, air signal and appliances bought in Kitae.Rul themselves bent stainless truby.Ostavalos connect the rear of the trike from the front vilkoy.Vot there had poraskinut mozgami.Pereprobyvali many variantov.To slabovasto out, then velikovasto. Finally, after much torment and experiments failed to portray something like ramu.Teper our trike ride around the garage on three kolesah.Ostavalos bring beauty to do the wiring, brakes and seats with stseplenie.Nachali. Bent from the water pipes karkasy.Porolon taken from Zaporozhye sidushek.Potom it all taken away to China and obtyanuli kozhey.Naturalnoy.Navernoe most bakom.Tselikom had to tinker with it in the plating bath is not vlazil.Prishlos saw off half, to chrome them separately and then obratno.Zakonchili welded tank design homemade dashboard la Harley which inserted a fuel gauge and engine temperature of the VAZ fours and a couple of light bulbs. Buck turned butaforskiy.Nastoyaschy tank is under the passenger sidenem.On otVAZ-2108 with welded chrome neck to him from the wings, too Zaporozhki.Zadnie homemade welded stainless steel and otpolorovanye.Potom otkapitalali engine.
And in the evening 30 March 2005 trike for the first time under its own power went out of the gate was garazha.Oschuschenie neperedavaemoe.Vse worked all switched on and pereklyuchalos.Moey joy was predela.Na all construction took 7 months.

Now, first things first .... (65 photos)

This is me on the trike in the Crimea in 2003.

This two donors on two trike.
I apologize in advance for the quality fotografii.V the time with digital cameras had problems

second

This is what's left after dismantling Zaporozhtsev

beginning construction

Motor with levers and kolesami.Zahromiroval valve covers.

The motor housing is also in hrom.Byl pleasantly surprised by the fact that at the end of the 70 Zaporozhets were standing racks.

just in case, and a helmet is also prepared)))

Learning to let the sparks

Gradually we are going to need to build trike detalyushki.V mostly brilliant

It bought 20 lanterns. (Each Trike 10) Each was pulled 3 chasti.Kazhdaya part was carefully otpolirovana.Potom zahromirovana.Potom again otpolirovana.A then 3 pieces were collected again 20 fonarikov.Trud adskiy.Zanyal 2 months time .

Since the wings in the plating bath is not included, I decided to make them out of nerzhaveyki.Kazhdoe wing is made of 3 chastey.Potom all welded and polished.

That's what happened in the end.

The process of manufacturing the plug

More

While with the wheel.

There was a question as it is now-connect plug with motorom.Nuzhno did precisely calculate-place in the tank, dummy tank sidushku driver, passenger, pedals, rake angle, castor ... it was necessary to do everything nicely and on the go is not to fall apart. I thought for a long time.

It so.

Assembling the frame.

What happened to emerge.

Foot takeaway.

And the muffler is already there.

Doing tank

We cut, sawing, cook ...

Total

In bardachek akkurat includes 2 cans of beer to 0, 5.Chem I was extremely happy))

Homemade mirror

Mufflers

Seats do from water pipes.

Myakushko from donor seats

The whole thing sheathed skin and that's what happened.

Let's go back to the frame.

Extender adapter for cast disk

Brakes, clutch ...

Something like this ...

With a thrust gearshift had pomudrit))) On the way stood the battery.

But we are not accustomed otstupat.My bypassed the battery side.

On the engine boasted tablichka.Mnogie verili.V is such a pile of chrome few could find the motor from the Cossacks.

The main tank has found its place under the passenger seat

Well, that it does not seem to become trike.

Now pick a second trike.

Rent a dad with his son

Marks the first departure.

Now it is necessary to legalize the home-made. Fill in the questionnaire, collect all the drawings and ship all in Serpukhov in Moton. Jem answer.

Here came the long-awaited otvet.Transportnoe tool is suitable for use on public roads.

In this paper, we run into the traffic police

And we get PTSD

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting