The kitchen on the veranda

Today we will talk about rukozhopstve bottom of the kitchen (I mean countertops and everything under it is) on the veranda of the villa.
The material used leftovers tile renovated apartments, all sorts of scraps and raw chipboard board-dyuymovka.
In summer, it was strongly decided finally to take on bringing a country house in the form fit. The Komsomol in the face of parents gave good squad bouncy rukozhopov represented me and nephew start pointing beauty of the kitchen, because thoughts about everything this very kitchen, I've managed to get pretty surrounding cottages each visit =)

41 photo.

First sawing frame.

Now a small digression about the processing of wood. I was at the disposal of the board-dyuymovka width of 10 cm and a beam with edge of 5 cm. The board first rasp, then polished and then coated with a tinted varnish parquet, dried up, again skins to give "the effect of aging».

Getting collection countertops.

Could not help but to post this wonderful screw =)

Put the tabletop to its rightful place, laid tile.

Getting rukozhopit drawer.

Sawing apron. Since zagazhnike was scraps chipboard booty Eat at least, as the basis and used.

Go back to the top. Clobbered seams Scrollsaw Bulgarian hole under the sink, install the sink.

Getting the most tedious in this venture - the collection of doors. The algorithm is simple as the rail - measured, treated wood, customize, trying to establish.

As the illumination was decided to use LED strip DreamLED 240. On / Off I brought to the Chinese press, which collapsed after a while in the hands, so on the other end photo button.

Cooking place under the slab with a tap of the gas hose to the outside veranda. Then the algorithm is the same - the frame, facing the door.

That's all washed down the lower part of the kitchen. Unfortunately did not have time to wipe the frost seams on the apron and cover the outside with clear lacquer tree, but this is the next season as hanging cabinets.

Tags

See also

New and interesting