Mosquito Net with their own hands

Spring came, and with it the mosquitoes. The balcony is an aluminum sliding window, so this type as in the photo. Mosquito nets to it was not, so I wanted to buy the factory, but after learning the price declined. Little by Yandex (nelyublyu Google) found this short article
and thought, why not?

22 photos

Buy in-store cable channel 25 * 16-3sht of 2m, 15 * 10-1sht, rivets, mesh and corners. Corners take in such a way that they can be easily inserted into the cable channel. I found just such:

But the example of their homes, it seemed to me that the design will be a little hlipkovatoy.Poetomu on the corners were made of fiberglass, the width of the cable channel.

rivets Blind river tongs himself.

And so ... we determined with the frame size of the future and begin to cut the cable channel at 45 degrees. To neisportit chair, who is also a temporary workbench))), as a substrate using a bar 20 * 20mm.

Sawing and sawing such detail we get here. By the way of the cable channel with the function of the camera, I remembered too late, so part of the frame assembled nezapechatliv moments of his assembly.

Sawed off, we try on. It seems everything is fine and smooth.

Insert the corner in the cable channel, drilling or poking around (soft plastic, everything picks easily), insert the rivets and rivet. The result here is a beautiful concatenate.

Houston, we have a problem !!! Stud rivets pulled no where necessary ((. Well, there is nothing, it is treated with a file. Not for nothing do they say, after the assembly process a file)))

Rivet on both sides

Try on. As the polygon was used floor tiles.

After riveting get smooth, beautiful to look at concatenate.

the view from within the cable channel.

upper (or lower?) part in place.

For all the works that are spread here watching the cat. But I do not have a cat, so for me to watch it.

Compiled frame

During the manufacturing process, it was decided to add a jumper in the middle of the frame for rigidity. To do this, the GRP were cut two T-shaped parts. Process cutting holes item is not, but it's simple, neat stationery knife cut to prolezno. ATTENTION!!! Fingers! It can be cut into two times.

Jumper in place.

It comes the iteresnoe. It is necessary to pull setku.Tut comes to help his wife, himself did ((. Process is no exaggeration as the hands, feet and improvised items were taken. The grid to take the allowance into 2-5cm. We stretch mesh so nebylo wrinkles and sag. To cable channel (upper part) is not opened during the operation before it is snapped drip on her every 10cm super glue and quickly put it in place.

After stretching, and cut off the excess net assembly is flush with cable channel.

View finished mosquito net. Then coming up with it, you will have mounted on okno.U I got this: on top of the same cut and riveted fiberglass rails (ears, spikes, call it what you want), with something like the bottom of the eccentric. When you insert a mosquito net on the window frame, it falls between the upper guide frame and sash windows, and bottom cams dovorachivam so that they, too, caught between the frame and sash windows. The grid is dead, but if necessary it can be moved left or right

Mosquito netting in place. That's all I wanted to say. Fotkal as I said in the cable channel.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting