As I washed down from the cabinet greed.

1. Good morning, everyone, post rukozhopiya (this is true), is now fiercely hide from the crowd of carpenters, and how competently to hide from them, I tell you another time, but today is not about that. I would like to share my first more or less experience and show their schools in order to warn others about such contingencies.
So I was here such a niche / hole under the cabinet / structure and now reached her my hand curves.

2. I decided to find out the interest and how much the master of cutting out the cabinets will for the execution of such an idea - to sheathe this mess tree to make shelves and hang a door, preferably glass. The answer was - about 55-60k Russian rubles. And then I asked myself, was intended originally master -You e @ Anulov ?; mentally I spat in his face and went to the hardware store.

3. Acquisition of mine - a few paintings and furniture panels (about 2600 rub.). Then the first kasyak - they are curves all. But my happiness, I discovered it after the purchase, and to hell with him.

4. When buying picked up one more thing this area, as experience with missing jigsaw - thought bolted and it will be cut to exactly work out. Conclusion: almost worked.

5. The patient is on the operating table.

6. That's about as it looked.

7. sawing. I forgot to add, all the saw cut and remove the burrs sandpaper.

8. When you purchase one of my boards showed poor quality - seek long boards were lazy, and itching already. So we put, try on, sawing transoms.

9. Metering - vypel window under the flap.

10. On the same wall box for crab.

10-5. -

11. Pull back to see from far away.

12. General view of

13. General view of 2

14. General view 3

15. saw off the shelves, try on and getting ready for a night sortie.

16. Wake up 2 hours a night, quietly collect belongings, wardrobe and pizduem the entrance, a black carpet of the night is to hide our presence. And then we put it all begins mazyukat, after placing it under the realties of the board. Why at 2am? - Because I value the neighboring nosopyrkami and painting is no longer where (.

17. The artist ... Oh by the way - was painted in two - three layers.

18. When everything is dry - drag everything in the house, quietly mother to child does not wake up and collect. Here's a gap I formed with my crooked hands. Do not forget to clean up after themselves in the stairwell

19. General view of things with. I forgot to say - I have the whole thing prolachil, lachil also in two layers.

20. Now we take and sticking an adhesive tape around the perimeter of a wife not showered for perfectly complements damaged wallpaper.

21. obscure hermetic.

22. vysheoboznachennyh slot. So we order a door, glass, translucent. And not sit around - 5 days we go to work

23. Here are my regular schools. The door, I would like to overlap and strictly on the perimeter of the enclosure, this had to do so that's one of the walls.

24. rukalitso

25. cease to be sad, what happened a little crooked, close all this mess of a beautiful door and walk proudly drink Pigot. Well, we count the money saved:
-Control 2600
-Colors 450
-lak 300
-melochevka (corners, screws) 50
-Door with loops 6500
Total of about 10k vs. 55-60k

I finished.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting