27 cool ideas with blueprints to create your dream closet Delighted with No. 9!

Cabinets-coupe today are one of the most popular elements of modern interior. And this is not surprising, because with the help of them you can save space as much as possible, decorate the room and arrange things. For owners of small apartments, this is a godsend!

My house is being renovated and now it’s time to pick up a new one. sleeping-room. I always wanted to have a large dressing room that would fit everything an active girl needs. To dresses, shoes, jackets, and bed linen, and if even places for sleeping and skiing to find - then this is a dream!

However, in modern apartments living space is not intended for such a female expanse. But there is an optimal solution, and that is corner-coupe.

Corner wardrobe in the bedroom Closet in the bedroom. How many piquant stories of woeful courtiers and short-sighted young mistresses are stored in its spacious insides! And if you look at the subjects of such stories from a different angle, then such a cabinet should really have enough roomy dimensions, even if the bedroom is not “shiny” with its dimensions.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you 27 great solutions for creating a corner cabinet-coupe of your dreams. Now only perfect order, comfort and beauty!

1. The bedroom is a zone of rest, tranquility and bliss, where excess things can cause disharmony. Arranging the bedroom with a wardrobe will relieve the space and give the opportunity to restore order, contributing to an ideal rest.

2. Corner radius wardrobe is just an amazing solution for a small, but very cozy bedroom.

3. And such a closet will be a good option for both the bedroom of the parents and the room of the teenager.

4. This white handsome man took his place in the living room. However, by moving it into the bedroom, it can adequately replace all the storage spaces in the bedroom.

5. Simple and tasteful!

6. This is almost perfect for me.

7. The original placement of the backlight plays a role and is considered the main aspect in creating the effect of visual expansion of the space.

8. That's pretty much it. dress-room. Even a chandelier!

9. In design, the most important role is played not by financial opportunities, but by the correctness of proportions and accents to obtain a lively and harmonious interior.

10. Well, this solution applies to any room. It takes up a lot of space, but it looks very impressive!

11. I suggest you familiarize yourself with the drawing of a small corner cabinet.

12. And such a closet can decorate the bedroom of a little princess or a young knight.

13. Just a fancy blueprint for a radius corner cabinet coupe.

14. And this is a drawing of a large and spacious dressing room.

15. I'm thinking of showing my husband this scheme. This is exactly what we need for our bedroom!

16. Another good drawing of the closet.

17. Spacious and bright!

18. Not big at all, but quite roomy.

19. Increased space and better lighting contribute mirrors installed in the cabinet-coupe. This can be both solid mirror panels, and inlaid with sandblast printing with various images.

20. And this closet is just a paradise for any woman.

21. Excellent solution for lovers of rounded and undulating forms.

22. This option will appeal to all lovers of Eastern culture and their art.

23. I'm just excited about this decision. It'll fit as much as possible!

24. Stylish idea. I think I'll use it!

25. The trapezoidal design of the corner cabinet-coupe has various configurations and the most spectacular appearance. As a rule, they are installed in large spacious bedrooms.

26. Very nice, isn't it?

27. How about that? Interesting and very functional!

With the help of a corner cabinet-coupe, you can use the space of the room as useful and rationally as possible. After all, this element of the interior occupies a minimum area, quite roomy, has a beautiful appearance, and its sliding doors do not create physical inconvenience.

And if you, like me, are looking for the right one. dormitory Make sure to order or make such a locker.

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with interesting ideas of using drywall in the interior.

Beautiful repairs, successful interior finds and inspiration. Share these useful and interesting ideas with your friends - they will thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting