Guests wonder what toilet paper does in my closet, and the secret is simple

You've had times when smelly after the closet? There are a few options as to why this is happening. But one thing is for sure: this problem needs to be solved as quickly as possible. Today I propose to learn how to get rid of the scent in the closet without unnecessary chemicals. I am in a hurry to share some little tricks with you!

Clothing smells bad smell in the closet I started noticing recently. This is especially true if you want to wear something I haven’t worn in a long time. It's not an old closet. What is it and how to fix this problem? I started to understand the issue and replenished my treasury of household knowledge so much that I am ready to share small tricks with you.

There are several reasons why the wardrobe stinks, and clothes smell unpleasant. First, the furniture can be corny old. The sharp aroma is especially common in wooden products of Soviet times. Getting rid of it is almost impossible, unfortunately.

Secondly, the problem may be the improper storage of things. If you put clean and dirty clothes and other objects in the same place, do not be surprised at the lack of freshness. Where would she come from?

The air in the closet does not circulate, because it is often closed. And things that lie peacefully on the shelves begin to absorb moisture, as a result of which a musty smell appears. To avoid this, it is enough to put in the closet. toilet-paper. It is best to pre-spray it with your favorite essential oil. It's so simple!

How to eliminate the unpleasant odor in the wardrobe If you have enough time and desire, the wardrobe can be dealt with capitally. To get rid of the unpleasant smell in the dressing room, you need to conduct a general cleaning in it. To do this, completely free the furniture from clothes. It will have to be completely washed. The cabinet itself is thoroughly washed, using household products designed for the material from which it is made.

For a better effect, the cabinet can be washed with water and household soap. Then, ideally, it should be left open so that it is properly ventilated. Open all doors and windows (or balconies). Airing the cabinet is best for a few days.

It is also very important to move the cabinet away from the wall and see what condition its back wall is in. It often happens that this part of the furniture is a hotbed of mold, because of which there is an unpleasant aroma.

Even if everything is normal with the back and side walls, it is better to treat them with hydrogen peroxide. In this case, it is a preventive measure. If the cabinet is very old, you can try to save the situation. To do this, after general cleaning, the internal walls of the cabinet can be painted with high-quality paint.

After all the procedures done, the cabinet can be filled with clean clothes again. It should be completely dry, that’s important. Between things I recommend to put special sachets with various herbsIf the toilet paper trick didn't impress you. Also suitable fabric bags filled with coffee beans or tea.

Cinnamon and cloves will help not only get rid of the unpleasant smell, but also prevent the appearance of moths. For example, I put new soap and dry perfume in my clothes. It's working!

If the main cause of unpleasant smell in the closet is moisture, instead of toilet paper can also be used activated carbon. Just put it all over the shelves. It will absorb excess moisture and help to get rid of the aromas. You need to change the pills every month.

As a preventive measure, you can use special accessories for cedar clothing. This tree is able to absorb any unpleasant odors and prevents them from spreading through the cabinet. As a result, the clothes smell great, and all the households are happy!

And if you know other effective methods of dealing with unpleasant scents in the dressing room, be sure to share them in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting