For them, nothing is impossible. Real stories about women heroes

Such as our heroine, do not shoot films seldom in the newspapers. Well, in fact, they are not top models and deputatshi. But this is about them: "But all the horses gallop and jump and huts burn and burn ..." They rescue children and entire villages, return the memory and faith in the eternal values. For them, the main thing - the family and homeland.

She was waiting for him all his life
Over 10 years of simple Russian woman Natalia Morozova out with. Pogorelka Tver region. busy looking for. She is looking for the remains of soldiers who died in the Battle of Rzhev. Thanks to the hundreds of people learned about the fate of their relatives who died in the bloody meat grinder.
Of course, not one is looking for Natalia. She - the commander of the search party, "Memory." For big name - only three people: Natalia, her husband and son. But despite the paucity of detachment, the work done incredible Morozov family: their efforts were found and buried more than 10 thousand. Remains! However, it managed to identify until a hundred people.
Natalya herself is not involved in the excavation - tons of earth shovel her man. And her own, no less difficult task: she carefully cleans all the found remains, dries them, neatly stacked in coffins and ... crying. As for her ...
How to take the effort and money? Such issues Natalia does not ask. If the soldiers had the courage to die, so she did not save before the problem - both with due honors hero's funeral. All search operations "Memory" leads his own expense. Sponsors only help with the funeral.
"If there is a purpose in life - says Natalia, - the opportunity to achieve it there is always! And our goal - to return the names of the heroes. Searching work for our family became a matter of life. Do you know how many people write to me on social networks! Each story - it's a pain and tears. For example, two years ago we raised the whole company of scouts. Among them, a soldier from the Smolensk region - Vasily Shaburov. His medallion was written: "On my death, let the bride in the Krasnoyarsk region." Beloved woman soldier's nothing we have not been able to say - she died. But he found his sister. She told me that that the bride turns out to be waiting for her lover's life! And there are an infinite number of stories. Millions of soldiers were killed near Rzhev, and textbooks about writing a local fights on the same page - and all. That is why it is important to continue to look for. We are not going to stop ».
Her men are not now preparing to March 8 - after the holidays go on a new quest ...
Natalia Morozova.

Knight Oksana
She visited a primary school teacher, lawyer and ship logistician. Today Oksana Chevalier - the only female diver Moscow Emergencies Ministry. "Chevalier" - French for "knight". Oksana took her grandmother's name itself, when I realized that life is still no longer.
Year in primary school after a teacher's college, studying for a lawyer, paralegal work and logistics marine cargo: "Ten years to wander the world, provided the ships cargo, fuel, crew, led all of the documentation." Wealth, status and stability. My heart ached. Soul asks the open spaces. Oksana, a master of sports acrobatics, stunt gone to school: shooting, hiking, climbing, jumping ... "What was needed was a way out of my activities, and I found it, though at first and pointless." The goal, she saw when I met with rescuers volunteers who are looking for the missing in forests and urban people - "Spasrezerv" and "Liza Alert". Wherever - Kursk and Tver - at any moment, even on the day of birth, even with a headache, she was frustrated for help.
 - It so happened that in my life I often had to save people. I grew up on the Irtysh, where my grandfather me a six-year, driven in all seasons, in frost and cold, taught morzhevat. Because of this I had a great swim in the water. So, I was 20 years old when I saw two little girls swam away, caught in a whirlpool, one is selected, and the other not. I pulled her ... Later, in Egypt, rode on the boat, the boy jumped from the top, hit the water, for it was tightened under the ship. While instructors pulled overalls, I jumped him. There have been other cases ... And when the rhythm of my life there was a frenzied stop - I unsuccessfully jumped with a parachute and a half years has been on sick leave, wondering: why I spend life on something that I did not belong to the soul? After all, in fact I do not need money or status. I was always attracted to one thing - help.
A year later she got out of bed. I jumped with a parachute. And she quit her job.
More half years it has taken to prove the man's superiors in the Ministry of Emergency Situations, which is ready for rescue work. Went free gain, took part in competitions in skiing, swimming, tennis, running and invariably won prizes on par with the "boys," as she calls them. Attended doppodgotovku rescuers. I learn the skipper. Diver. And only a year and a half reluctantly released her "in the field».
It saves people on the water and under water. Not only in summer, in winter wards rescuers - fishermen did not notice the snow powdered wormwood, children, trying the ice on the river ...
Its chief, beloved man - he is a businessman - "sympathetic to what I have been striving for his goal, and finally reached her, he does not pull the blanket over himself and enables me to express - as much as I released."
Oksana Chevalier.

The hero in the family one ...
The blonde with short hair and bulging muscles ..., constantly ready to sacrifice themselves. Nadezhda Mihaylova - one of the most successful in the country's bodyguards.
As a child she wrote poetry and played the violin - and went to study in the Institute of Law. Then - Investigation Department, the Special Forces officers. Gunshot wound to the stomach - and Captain Mikhailov leaves the authorities. But the desire to protect the people does not disappear. Hope comes to personal protection - gets the job done, which every day you go out, both on the war. Although it is on the part of the nurse with the child, the secretary at the talks.
 - We have worked with a partner, I went forward to check the entrance. The lamp was twisted, causing suspicion, I have prepared for the attack. When I was captured, I began to wail, they say, go to the girlfriend. And then there's one of the attackers lit - this flash of light was enough for me to signal his partner.
Another time Hope was less fortunate - it hurt.
 - It worked in another city, with another team, guarding the stars. And because of the lack of coordination is one of the guards with a knife missed fanatic. I closed the client a ...
She left the bodyguard to create a school of female bodyguards. Graduates Nadezhda Mihailova - piece goods. Apart from physical training - explosive, medicine, law. They should have a good car to drive and own at least one foreign language.
Nadina family there was only after she moved away from the "field work." The husband - lawyer. Son Fedor - 6 months.
 - People often ask me, that I would do if my husband and I will attack in a dark alley. Answer: give right to defend himself to the man. The family hero, he should be just.
Nadezhda Mihaylova

And do not feel sorry for the cow!
What could not the local authorities, made a 70-year-old Nadezhda Afanasyev Chuvash village of Upper Horazany.
In the 70s in the house his grandfather repressed Hope Dmitrievna organized country club. In the 90s the building completely abandoned. "It was painful to walk past him. I came to the administration to ask how to repair the club. They said: "Why do you need this? Go where there was "- shared it with the" AIF ". And she went to retired ... for a loan. Vsplaknuv, sold the cow to the calf. But common cause is more important. Fortunately support children caught up villagers helped repair. Purchase of construction materials, hired builders. It turns wreck in the "soul" of the village, which is now going to the older generation - to talk, sing songs, and young people - a disco. "And then just before the TV and sat alone!" - Says Nadezhda Afanasyev.
From the help of local authorities did not wait. "Helped to register it, and that any paper on building there. And so - is now wonderful. Singing dancing yes there are! "And there is nothing that the loan for another two years to pay. But precisely for a long time will still be living in the village of three streets, where there is no longer any medical assistant item or the store. But there are women here.
Nadezhda Afanasyev.

The mistress of the island
How a woman can take care of the whole island? Make trouble - and not do such a thing ...
Big Ussuri Island formally included in the city limits of Khabarovsk, but in fact it is a small independent village. Previously here, there were two ways: either by water or ice. Last fall, finally built a permanent bridge.
In the summer 2013 floods completely flooded vegetable gardens at home. People are warned to be evacuated, but they did not want to leave. And when it all started, it was found that there is no one to work with the population. And then the director of the local school number 40 Olga Konstantinova took matters into their own hands.
 - Went with rescuers showed houses where people still have, - says Olga. - I learn from villagers, who needed some help. Then my apartment - it is on the ground floor of a brick dvuhetazhki - also flooded. Day was in the headquarters of the night - with her husband on the boat. In the morning came the boat, and I swam in the school.
Because Olga Konstantinova ussuriytsev was for real power, she was given the nickname "the mayor of the Big Ussuri." These awards and limited.
 - I have owned a private house, which is almost destroyed by floods, but I'm in it is not registered. When the submitted documents, I said: if you are not spelled out in it, do not count on compensation ...
More than a lack of housing, the teacher worried about the fate of the school. Now there are repairs that will happen next, no one knows.
 - The island is home to approximately 100 people, the children are distributed to schools in Khabarovsk. Bring them home on the weekends. We all want to move, but that there will be? Here the border zone, you can not leave an empty land. On the island I was born, I went to school, and after normal school distribution again got here. Almost 30 years since I work in the school № 40. This is my destiny, my small homeland.
"Mayor" does not leave his island. But who else will? Who has a home, if anything, protects from water, from the dashing men?
Olga Konstantinova.

The road to success - through the cake!
The title of the most beautiful Russian woman got a native of Kazan Elvira Yankovskaya not only for the eyes, slender figure and a smile.
She won a beauty contest in which competed married women, having obtained an absolute recognition of the jury and the voting on the Internet, and even as the author of "best national dishes." However, she is able to cook since childhood.
The first money earned back in the 11th grade. One friend asked Elvira to bake a cake. He liked her guests that the girl fell asleep orders. For 2 days she baked a cake ... 21. "Working accounted for almost 48 hours - remembers Elvira. - In our kitchen, the smoke was a yoke. What worked, and how to spend the money first, I do not remember. The main thing - everyone was happy ».
Elvira Yankovskaya.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting