Ian Soroka

Continuing the theme of young models talk today about the winner of the contest Mini Miss Universe, which was the seven-year old Ukrainian Yana Soroka.

Young resident of Ternopil was able to get around 35 competitors in his age group. The contest was held in Antalya, Turkey.

By the way, Jana already have some experience of participation in such contests, this year she got the crown "Young Miss Ternopil." And just a little beauty asset has four crowns, among them the title of "Miss Talent", to get her on the 13th national competition of beauty and talent "Mini Miss Ukraine 2011".

Baby is in the second grade of secondary school. According to my mother, Jana has not yet realized that recognized the most beautiful girl in the world:
She gets pleasure from the fact that there are many children and it has the ability to talk to them, talk, play different igry.

Ian performed at the competition in national costume, and in his hand was holding the Ukrainian flag.
According to the mother of the young beauty, Yanochka started dancing as soon as I could walk. At first, just amused front of the TV.
Then it became clear: the scene - her vocation. Ian is very artistic, loves public speaking and behaving on stage gracefully, organically. She believes in his sily.

And the girl herself admitted to journalists that he wanted to be a doctor.
My vocation - to be a doctor, so I try not to miss classes even when tired of konkursov.Kstati until the future of Jana in the modeling industry is not considered, and the girl herself wants to become a doctor.

The school is extremely proud of the victory of the Magpies and already preparing stand, telling about her participation in the contest. In the meantime, the girl was precipitated journalists, because of which she is forced to skip class.

Tags

See also

New and interesting