When a husband sat in the back seat with a lady, a mother of many children at night wore sunglasses.

How often are you driving? taximan? There are cases, but they are an exception to the rule. But not in this story. This is a story about an extremely kind and loving girl who decided to take a second job in a taxi for the sake of her family. And that job broke her life... Or vice versa?

The female taxi driver Yana loved her husband David very much. They have been married for almost 10 years. During this time, the couple gave birth to two beautiful sons and a young daughter. The girl was glad that everything in her family was so wonderful. She looked with a smile at all the bad guys who finger-twistedWhen she married at the age of 17. Everything seemed perfect.

And I think Jana was really happy with everything. But gradually I noticed something wrong.. The friends have all drifted away. My husband got cold. There was work, but there was not enough money. David had no financial difficulties. Over the years, he had to raise his salary. I thought she was doing too little.

The girl managed to work, cook for large-familyTake the kids to different clubs. The subconscious called to Yana’s mind, “Stop, you’ve made too many commitments.” But she didn't listen. And to add money to the family budget, I decided that I would work in a taxi at night at least sometimes.

Yana's moral condition worsened every day. She asked her husband to help with the children or with housework, but it did not go beyond promises. All the fault is too soft temper Jan. David knew perfectly well that in all these years she had never raised her voice to him. My husband got used to it, relaxed and played games after work. And, of course, he was dating friends. Yana tried to resent David, but he so twisted the dialogue that the girl had to apologize.

Working in a taxi was a breath of fresh air for her. David was working in the hospital. Yana worked when her husband was on duty at night. She left the children on the eldest son, and she took the car and left. There were different clients. There were inadequacies, there were very generous. It wasn’t as much as I expected, but at least some. extra.

On a fateful day, Yana went to work in a company car. It just so happened that my own broke and repaired it so quickly the girl failed. At 22:30, the girl took another order from a certain Jeanne and went to the specified address. "It's not far from David's Hospital," she thought. And the thought didn't let her down.

David got into the car with a gorgeous lady. She smelled like expensive perfume all over the car. Yana got scared when she saw David laughing in the rearview mirror. Girl in a hurry sunglassesThat surprised a couple in the back. They stopped talking and the car moved. The female taxi driver could barely hold back her tears.

Lucky that David and his mistress are pretty good quickly. Hugging and laughing they continued on the street. The couple headed to the nearest restaurant. At this point, Yana realized that David was not always on duty. Her soul sobbed very painfully, and tears rolled down her cheeks. It seemed to me that in one second something broke in her.

The brave female taxi driver David came home this morning. Careful after you have "surrendered the shift", and nothing else. Yana sat at the kitchen table and was silent. Her hard look could have burned through careless husband The hole. David tried to make fun of Yana, but the girl quickly rose and slapped him with a juicy slap. My husband was not ready for this turn of events.

“Yesterday you and your grilled Jeanne called a taxi at 92 Zhukovsky at 22:30. A black Toyota Auris arrived and I was driving. I know you didn't know your woman was a taxi driver, and I didn't know you were a cheater. But now I'm giving you 30 minutes to pack or I'm gonna throw your stuff off the balcony. Time's up.

David opened his mouth in surprise. All treason It was recorded as if the police were working. On the same day, Yana resigned from both jobs and packed the children's belongings. She carefully loaded all their bags into the car. “Where are we going, Mommy?” asked the middle son. "I'm taking you to the sea, lovers." The children happily ran in the car, but the woman understood that they were not going to the sea. They have a completely new and happy life ahead of them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting