The future daughter-in-law came to my house and began to put forward her conditions, unheard of impudence.

Large sums of money and all other goods do not leave anyone indifferent who could use them. This is how our psychology works: yesterday we can be ordinary people, with our own plans for life, dreams and, most importantly, principles. Today we will find out that there is a forgotten willNot from anyone, but from, say, a wealthy relative. It's like we're being replaced. All thoughts about money, profit and new opportunities. But before that, it was so good.

Peels situation, of course, hypothetical, but hardly anything. How many times have relatives started to quarrel with each other because of some pennies? On the one hand, it seems that all wealthy people, at least not poor. And they behave like the last poor and scoundrels. There are plenty of cases. Maybe we just have a special program in our heads that makes us a miser at some point? “Grow your wealth at any cost, the rest doesn’t matter.” Uh, even goosebumps ran down the back.

It's unpleasant to admit it, but I seem to be a bad person. Well, by conventional standards, of course. In my forty-plus years, I have not stolen anything, deprived anyone of health, not even betrayed. And yet, many times I did what I did not want to be done to my son. I understand that now. And my eyes were opened by a young girl, almost a peer of Kirill. His ex-lover, but everything.

I don't want to say my name, so I'd better keep quiet at this point. I am a resident of one of the largest cities living in the post-Soviet republic. Ever since high school, I've been realizing that girls can get anything out of guys. If, of course, they have the appropriate appearance, desire and brains. Then, as I got older, I noticed that this observation didn’t just apply to high school students and insecure students. Adult, successful men also seem to be under hypnosis, without thinking at all.

It made such an impression on me that I became who I was until recently. Namely, a professional wife. Just don't confuse me with a fallen woman, much less a mistress. Again, I have never betrayed anyone in my entire life. I had 4 husbands and with each of them I tried to build a family. Especially with Kirill's father. But who is to blame for the fact that modern men are more interested in the size of their wallet than any other virtues? The knights are all extinct. All that's left is cunning, misers and mama's sons. There's nothing you can do.

Yes, I chose only the most worthy husbands. A girl may have a man older than herself, that's normal. But he must be able to provide for the family and not be dependent on something. You would know how many millionaires I know who have problems with composure, bad habits, or whatever. You'd be very surprised. Unfortunately, even the presence of money and a normal character does not guarantee that a man will want to deal with, say, a year after the wedding. Divorce is a common thing in my life.

All my husbands still have a relationship with me. And Kirill’s father arranged him for a private school, bought a car and all in order for them to continue to communicate freely. Like I'm against it. My son needs a man's temper. So let yourself meet your father, for God's sake. I have my own life, too. And that's what I want to tell you about.

The fact that fate brought me to another man who had his eye on me and himself was exactly the type that I like the most. I am 10 years older, but fit and fit. He has his own adult daughter, but he has long been a widower, who still did not want to get married while growing up his daughter. Of course, with the money, the house is full of bowls. Lots of staff and a minimal fleet. Why not try it, maybe it's the one I can love?

No, I'm kidding. In this regard, Gesha did not interest me at all. But as a person, I had no complaints about him at all. We got together, started dating. They often met with families and even introduced their children. At this point, things didn’t go according to plan. Kirill and Yana became too close friends, so they even started dating. For guys in their 20s, hormones take their toll. But I didn't even think it was going to be like this at once and without jokes. My son has always seemed shy.

At first, I did not pay attention to Kirill’s relationship. And she joked that she and Yana are future half-brothers and sisters. Walking around the city by hand is one thing. Anything else is strictly forbidden. And no exceptions. I haven't had time to catch them on my friends like scottish cats. In fact, we live in a metropolis, people are full. So look for a couple among them. But I had no idea how deep the whole problem would drag me.

Peels A happened literally in a month or a half. Kirill just came and said from the doorstep, they say, mother, I will get married. I'm in shock. I ask, Jan? She says she's wearing it. It's time, they're not kids. And she fits him like no other. He understands everything, wants to be with him and everything. As much as I loved my son, it was strange to hear that. Yana is her father’s daughter, born literally with a silver spoon in her mouth. She won't be a follower in life, especially not with my son. Only the leader, since I know this breed.

That's how it happened. The next time I saw Janna, alone, on the doorstep of my apartment, I wasn't even surprised. The little shit came in on its own, setting conditions. What was she trying to scare me with? The answer was simple. Yana spoke quite clearly and without any conscience, despite the fact that I am twice her age. She doesn't want me and her dad dating. And if I don't let them go, she'll get pregnant with Kirill. And then she'll ruin his life, and my life. She says she can do that.

She also said that her dad made a will to the data a long time ago. And he rewrote all his possessions to Jan. I certainly suspected something like that. Rewriting the will is not so difficult, you just need to know what buttons to press. I was surprised by something else. Why did Gosha write a will, I don't know? And Yana revealed this secret to me: her father had been sick for a long time. From the outside, it is difficult to notice, but every couple of weeks he goes to a private clinic to see one well-fed doctor. So I don’t have much time with my daughter. I don't think it's gonna work.

I said good-bye to Yana, then I called her father back and told him stories about how I fell in love with Kirill’s father again and couldn’t be with anyone else. It's my standard legend for breaking up. I had never used it before the wedding. The son, of course, also once came himself not his own, said that his ex-girlfriend was completely cold to him and they were forced to part. Very nice of her, by the way.

But after that, I began to treat myself differently. How much time and effort was spent on my union with Gosha. And it went to hell. And how brazenly Yana behaved. Brazen and brave. Just like I used to be. No matter what, just to go to your goal. Maybe this is a signal to finally calm down or find myself a normal man I want to be with without any reward? Don't know. This is why I consider myself a bad person. Between happiness and money, I choose money. A good man would never do that. I can't do anything else.

Tags

See also

New and interesting