The sister soaped up to visit, made exorbitant demands, and I asked her not to come.

Fighting with your sister It can spoil any mood, even festive. It seems that verbal squabbles can not hurt so deeply, but no. They can and do hurt. Sometimes feelings are hurt so much that you have to say everything you think about them in the face. But should this happen in families on the eve of big winter celebrations?

In the family of Valery and Yana was never without extramouth holidays. You might think that not the most flattering words were used about the guests. But that is the reality. During the holidays, many people gathered under the roof of the family. And Yana had to endure it.

“You are the hostess, you have to glow and please guests,” her mother-in-law Svetlana Pavlovna taught Jan. She couldn’t stand it because she lived under the same roof. The apartment was to be inherited by Valery from his grandmother, but Svetlana hastened to move to the newlyweds. She said that she would now rent out her apartment. Yana endured that.

To listen to the naive Yana had to his mother: “You can’t argue with relatives, Yanochka.” It's more expensive. Only your nerves will be wasted.” So Yana obeyed, like a tiny and always tired donkey. What he puts in the cart, the poor man and drags. Especially loved gatherings at Valera and Yana cousin of his wife Love.

Lyuba came to her cousin from another city and thought it was a resort. She had nowhere to go and tried to please the guest. But over the years, to endure the whims of Luba became more and more difficult. Even Valera, who was so fond of lush feasts, looked nervously at the watch in the company of his beloved relative.

Years of such celebrations Yane already tired. Time was approaching another holiday, and she did not blow. Valery wondered, “Why aren’t you preparing your house for Luba’s arrival?” It's the day after tomorrow. Can you make it? But Yana silently pulled out the phone and turned on the recording of Lyuba's call, which she left on her answering machine.

“You can't take a pipe, you tsatza, what a busy one. I want to say that Vitka is on a diet. Don't cook pork for him. There's nothing more than beef. And Maksimka is sick, so you have to get Oleg out of bed. Temporarily. Maxim will sleep in his room, maybe you'll get better. And we should meet, because there are a lot of things this time. I promised Svetlana Pavlovna honey to bring a couple of liters. Let's not cut our hands. So wait, sister, Lyuba’s voice sounded from the phone. “Mommy, I don’t want to sleep on the floor. I don’t want Maxim to take my room, said 7-year-old Oleg.

Before what Luba loudly shouted into the phone Yana swearing words. That she's a bad sister and mistress and wife and mother. She's a terrible woman. How could she get married and raise her child? “Please don’t come to us,” Yana replied briefly and hung up. But Luba didn't calm down. I started calling everyone I could.

And Yana's mother-in-law called and her mother. She told me how much her cousin insulted her. What a bad person she is and how the earth is. Svetlana Pavlovna tried to give her daughter-in-law an ultimatum, and her mother immediately undertook to scold her daughter in every way. But both moms had the same message. How dare you do this to your relatives? ?

A quarrel with her sister did not prevent the holiday Valery and Jan gathered their son, took some things and rushed to the road. “Do you want to leave me alone at home for the holiday?” And without a table and without a gift? - Svetlana Pavlovna tried to get in. “You have your own house. Which you left for an unknown reason. Return there and celebrate with the lodgers, said the daughter-in-law in a tired voice.

The family did not have time to get to the ski resort. The holiday caught them on the road. But from the happy faces of her husband and son, Jan understood the main thing. Sometimes the most delicious dishes are coffee and hot dogs at the gas station. The best place is where lovers. She's had so many fun parties. But that humble food in the car with her most beloved men was the best thing for Yana.

Tags

See also

New and interesting