My mom sold my grandmother's apartment, I expected to get some of that money for my birthday, but it didn't work out that way.

Many couples even before marriage agree on important moments of life. For example, the first thing to do is agree. householdHave a certain number of children, save for a particular property. Standard things, basically. Marriage is between adults and adequate people.

Unfortunately, this is often the cause of disputes from the outside. Disputes may arise between close relatives. The solution of such household issues is absolutely normal, if no one goes beyond what is allowed. However, there are moments when people who are not strangers to each other, even entire families, can quarrel to pieces. And one of them is, of course, the division of common property.

Exactly 7 days ago, I decided to stop communicating with my family. I mean the parents and the sister's family. The decision is difficult, but I think it is absolutely justified. Because sooner or later you have to shake off those who are so ungrateful to you. Believe me, they have been asking for such a reaction for a long time.

I have a younger sister. And I know what they say about the oldest child in the family, especially if it's a girl. As a child, I managed to try on the role of a nanny, cook, mentor. Because we had a beloved child in our family and his older sister, which is me. The attitude was appropriate, although, frankly, I always tried to turn a blind eye to it.

I do not want to pour out my soul in front of a patient reader, so I will miss our childhood and youth. Let me just say that I got married early. Everyone wanted to get a sip of independence, even in someone else's house. I still have no regrets about what I did, although I understand that I was probably just lucky.

A year later, my grandmother left this world. She was old enough that we didn’t think it was a tragedy. The old woman was very energetic during her life, but recently she was sick a lot. So, to say "exhausted" would be the most correct.

After the wake at the family meeting, it was decided what to do with the remaining apartment. We make renovations and then sell it as the property is sort of secured. Moreover, during this period, housing prices rose and the decision, in general, was quite successful.

The younger sister, although she married later than me, managed to get pregnant almost immediately. It's beautiful, and I wasn't a bit jealous. Don’t get me wrong, I think you need to get on your feet first, and then expand your family. But I understand that thoughts can be different on this.

So, although the deadline was not very late, it was not very good to help with repairs. Personally, I think she just didn't try normally. But our parents and her husband unanimously told her to take care of herself and not be overworked. Her husband did not repair it, there was no time because of work. Parents... Well, they're not young anymore. So it's just me, the arable horse again.

Peels Repair went long and hard. I came after my main job. Even though my parents lived in that apartment, there was little they could do. Well, my sister just came to share the news and tell me how hard it was for her. Pregnancy is understandable, but at 7 months it is still not so serious!

After the repairs, Dad was busy with the buyers. He took them to see them, bargained and so on. Working with people is hard for me, and they feel it too. So I was glad (perhaps for the first time) that my father had been able to stay positive for so many years. I must have gone to my mom.

Peels And a week ago I had a birthday. A little party, clean for your own. My husband and I did the cleaning, set the table, wanted to achieve the desired atmosphere. After all, my grandmother’s apartment was recently sold, and I was counting on an honest part of my inheritance.

Having dealt with drinks and snacks on the table, relatives decided to give me a gift. More specifically, a certificate. New refrigerator! It was even lower than what my husband and I already had. A gift, so a gift. One of them all.

I am not a shy person and, having recovered from some shock, asked for an explanation. You see, the time I spent renovating the apartment my parents sold would have been enough for two of those refrigerators. So the question was timely and correct.

I had a fight with my family, but they started to shame me. That's first and foremost. Like, like, she doesn't like the gift, I ruin the holiday myself, how not ashamed. Then the guilty-looking dad began to admire our apartment and how good it was that we didn't rent it. The apartment was entirely and completely a husband. But the younger sister has one, and their couple also pay money for it every month. It would be nice if they had the same thing as me.

Anyway, you get it. It was decided to give the money for the grandmother’s living space to the younger one, to buy his home. Why not just give the apartment away? Ha! They don't like the neighborhood! Kindergarten, you see, is not around. They already have a small child. I want to get closer to the center.

So here you go, my dear daughter, take your fridge and don't get too bad. Appreciate what you have. You're lucky, right? And then the baby will be born. How good that your husband is such a good professional, you will not be lost!

The next day, I decided to block the phone numbers of my sister and parents. I have no idea if they noticed it or not. From social networks I have long since retired, so there is no sense to look for me either. If they come, I will not open the door.

Being an older child is difficult, especially in childhood. But I just don’t have the strength to endure it anymore. My husband also supports my point of view. So I have a man I can lean on.

What would you do if you were the main character?

Tags

See also

New and interesting