Transferred money to my son so he could buy me a new phone, and in the evening my daughter-in-law called.

Family relationships are the kind of jungles that not everyone dares to get into. While some spouses are doing well, others swear and divorce over trifles. Sounds unrealistic? I guess. However, our history today proves the opposite. We'll tell you how there's only one. quarrel This could lead to an imminent divorce.

Recently in our family there was a serious conflict, the culprit of which was not of my own volition. My old phone has completely stopped working. The ancient button slider has long lived its way. I don’t know anything about phones, so why would I?

I only use my cell phone to contact my family. But now it is almost impossible, because the phone broke either the speaker or the microphone. So I asked my son to go to the store and buy me a regular phone. I immediately transferred the required amount to the card. The fact that he bought the phone for his money was out of the question.

In the afternoon, my son brought me a new phone, set up everything in it and left. And in the evening, my daughter-in-law called me and started yelling at me: “Shame on you!” You know that Anton and I are paying the rent! We have no extra money for your whims! Then she immediately hung up the phone, I didn't even have time to insert a word.

I thought there was a misunderstanding. I paid for my phone myself. But I didn't call back because my nerves were sore. I lay down on the couch and began to breathe deeply, hoping that I would be allowed in.

But as soon as I felt better, the phone rang again. Again daughter-in-law: "Incomprehensible to the mind!" I would never have thought a mother would take her son's last money! Galina Fedorovna, I am so disappointed in you!

An hour after the next call, my son came to my house. I asked him if I would let him stay the night because his wife had kicked him out. Circus! It turned out that Natasha did not believe Anton and decided that he bought the phone with money from the family budget. Even the bank transfer did not convince her. Like, my son and I set it up so she wouldn't suspect anything.

I knew the problem wasn’t just my phone. Anton told me that he had recently quarreled with his wife. She wanted him to buy her an iPhone. He has no money for such an expensive phone. Everything earned goes to the apartment and food. Natasha knows this very well. But the scene made him on this occasion, they say, then you need to earn more.

Anton left for work this morning. An hour later, Natasha called me again: “Well, are you happy?” Because of your damn phone, Anton and I are getting divorced! I was shocked. Can a ridiculous quarrel with your wife lead to such an outcome? I think Natasha was just looking for a reason to leave my son.

Only I wonder where she's going to live now. Only my son paid for the apartment. Anyway, I'm terrified of my daughter-in-law's behavior. But I'm sure Anton will find a better wife!

From the editorial staff there is a feeling that Natalia Artificially created this scandal. She was sure that her husband would run and crawl in front of her on his knees, begging for forgiveness. Then she'll do him a favor and forgive him for a new phone. But Anton, apparently, fed up with the antics of his wife. Divorce is the only right way out.

Do you believe that some stupid quarrel with your wife can lead to divorce? Have you ever heard of such stories in your life? Share your experience!

Tags

See also

New and interesting