Advised his son to divorce, and he took and filed a statement, the daughter-in-law is furious.

“My son is getting divorced and I am now enemy number one for my daughter-in-law. I do not know if I did the right thing, now I blame myself for everything, says Valentina Mikhailovna. In difficult times, a person seeks advice and support, but is it always necessary to consult anyone in matters of the heart with anyone, even if it is the parents?

Peels Son Divorce: Sasha Married Two Years Ago He met Alina at work and immediately fell in love. At first, Sasha only talked about this girl, later dared to ask her out on a date. I always thought he was in a hurry, but I saw my son in love and didn't say anything to him. They were everywhere together, often came to visit me, together went on hikes, concerts, cafes. And then Sasha decided to propose to Alina.

Peels By this point, the son was preparing for a month. He was looking for the best ring, thinking how romantic it was to ask for a hand from his lover. At the weekend they went to fly in a hot air balloon, and there Alina said “yes”. Sasha was beside himself with happiness. When they got married, they quarreled a lot. Before the wedding, they didn’t live together, almost every week after a year of marriage, my son started coming to see me. I saw how difficult it was for him, and I knew that this relationship was not good for anyone.

Peels passed for a while, everything was calm, and then the couple quarreled again. A grandson was born. I thought he would reconcile them, but things got worse. I couldn't bear it when my son came back with a suitcase on my doorstep. In the morning, he sat in the kitchen gloomy and tired. I could not look at this suffering and advised my son to divorce.”

Mother's Advice: I said you don't have to be married to an unloved woman for the sake of a child. You can be a good father in a divorce. My son did not expect such words from me, because I always said that you should hold on to your family. But even I knew this relationship had no future. Sasha listened to me, the next week he filed for divorce. To my surprise, my daughter-in-law immediately called me when she heard the news and started blaming everything. I learned a lot about myself that day.

Now my daughter-in-law hates me and wants to keep the family together, does not agree to a divorce. My grandson is not allowed to see me, and my son does not know what to do. Maybe I shouldn't have advised you. But I couldn’t watch my son suffer anymore. I’m beginning to blame myself for getting into their relationship, but I’m also glad that Sasha will be able to build a new relationship in the future and find a better partner.

People marry with the hope that they will live with one person for the rest of their lives. At some point, it is really believed that the beloved is the very person with whom you can overcome any obstacles and build a strong family. In fact, even the presence of children does not deter spouses from divorce. Because modern man, whether a woman or a man, understands that he can handle everything on his own. Differences in the family can be resolved if both spouses want it.

Is it Valentina Mikhailovna’s fault that her son divorced? She only gave advice, but did not lead an adult son by the hand to file for divorce. Did he not think about getting divorced, or was his mother to blame for the fact that his son’s relationship with his fiancée did not work out? We choose our own path and must take responsibility for our actions, even if we do not like the consequences.

Tags

See also

New and interesting