My husband’s grandmother agreed to sign an apartment for him, but only on the condition that he divorced me, I did not expect this.

Every family sooner or later undergoes a serious test of the strength of feelings and relationships. That's how life works. To get some bonuses sometimes you have to make absolutely strange steps. We have a story here about how husband filed for divorce. I didn’t do it because I didn’t love my wife.

Editorial "Site" Always watch for such conflicts. It is at such moments that the essence of a person can manifest: what is he really? What do you have to do to get an obvious benefit and is it really worth it? Try to answer when you know what's going on. That's our story.

My husband filed for divorce and said, My husband is a wonderful man. I was when I married him. Despite the fact that in his family the real singer was his grandmother, he still decided to go against her will. How did that happen? Maybe I should go into more detail. And start with Grandma. The fact is that she is famous in our city, a prominent official with great connections. Naturally, she is used to everyone patting in front of her and walking on tiptoes.

Oh, please. But she is used to the fact that the world is only as she sees. Of course, this model of life was transferred to the family. Her family lived by her rules. She didn’t like me at once, she didn’t hesitate to say it to my eyes. It was a shame, but my future husband stood up for me and literally went against her will. We got married.

Of course, this is nonsense for Grandma. First a great scandal, then exile from the family paradise. So we went, so to speak, to the people, our path. I can imagine how unusual it was for them, because the husband could have had a completely different life. For example, his seniorHe, whom his grandmother loved very much, also became a great official, a respected person.

We who fought against the system lived like ordinary people. We rented an apartment, worked, raised kids. Yes, sometimes it was difficult, but overall we were fine. We did. There was hardly any talk of Grandma. Only my mother-in-law always told me what gifts my older brother received. Well, we weren't jealous.

The husband filed for divorce So it has been a decade and a half. Unfortunately, people don't last forever, and my husband's grandmother slowly passed. There was no longer that influence, I wanted only care and care. One day my mother-in-law came to us and told us that she was taking her home. The grandmother herself decided to leave her youngest grandson her three-bedroom apartment. It must have melted her strict heart.

But it wasn't. Turns out there's a condition. She will only give the apartment to her grandson if he divorces me. There's no way she'll give up on this idea! Your mother-in-law says, why are you so worried? You divorce formally, I'll show her the papers, and you live like you did. Is she gonna check? She's at my house, barely getting up. You. flat!

On the one hand, it seems like a good option, but I did not like it at once. What the hell is that? What didn't please my grandmother? It's been a long time and I still have a toothbrush! I told my husband I thought he would support me. But now his reaction was different. It seems that the mother-in-law's plan really fell to his liking. After all, the apartment itself goes into our hands. And he insisted on a divorce. I was, of course, in complete shock.

My husband didn’t wait until I decided. I went to the registry office and filed an application! When asked how he could do this to me, he said that our family is strong, he still loves me, and in time I will understand that he did everything right. It's best for our family. I was offended. I told him if we divorced, it would be forever. I don't want his apartment!

Write down what you think about it. What should this woman do? Perhaps you should change your mind and still agree to this minor scam: calm your grandmother, and move to a nice apartment. Or is it still true to the principle that no snake handouts can destroy family happiness?

Husband filed for divorceHe said it would be better for our family. It's more of a formality! But I don't see it that way. Read the article about why the son became dull, stopped visiting the child and paying child support after the former daughter-in-law immediately married another. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting