My son called me a callous person, and all because I did not follow his lead Marisha.

I was offended by my son. She says, “Mom, I love you, but you’re a tough person.” You can see how Marisha and I need your help right now. Who better to turn to than you? Why are you horning? And Mariska is the most predatory eyes in my direction gleaming and silent. I don't know who put my simple-minded son on all this. I knew my daughter-in-law was a fruit. You're right.

My Sasha grew up a guy dreamy, sensitive. And I fell in love with the blond vertigotail Marina like crazy. And she knew - waved her thigh in front of him, and he immediately called her under the crown. I could see what kind of lady she was. They will bite a man and not let him go until all the blood is drunk. But what could I say to my son? Love. He didn't want to listen to me. So I just stepped aside to not interfere with his happiness.

But she immediately announced her conditions to the young before the wedding. We'll live separately. Yeah, I have a three-bedroom apartment. But it's easier for me to give them money to rent than to watch my daughter-in-law spin her son every day. I am a mother and will not resist – I will say everything, I will defend my child. Who wants that? Living under the same roof and sulking at each other? That's why we were going to lunch at the cafe once a week. That's all my patience for Mary.

True, life judged things differently. They gave me three grandchildren. What a rented house, money needs a break. I did not have time to blink an eye, and the young family had already arranged a room for themselves and a nursery in my apartment. That's how we all healed together.

It's been five years. I tried to run away from my home as often as possible. I took a lot of courses, pulled up German, started studying French. I go to yoga, fitness and bachata. If only I could come home from work later.

The daughter-in-law took over her son and felt like a mistress in my house. He rotated like a squirrel in a wheel, got a second job. I was throwing money and trying not to get involved in the upbringing of children. But whatever I do, it's not like that. Mom, go rest, we know what's best. Sasha was also a partisan. I asked God for patience every day.

All of a sudden, they both changed. They became silk, sweet and amiable. Mammy this, mammy this. I felt something wrong. Something was like this. I was invited to the cafe for a serious conversation. And the news stunned.

It turned out that the son and Marina are again preparing to become parents. They didn't plan, but they did. Or they kept quiet so as not to scare me. The daughter-in-law did not suspect anything until the fifth month. Well, I put on a few pounds, so what?

And this is what these slicks came up with. Come on, Mom, let's change your place. My son works remotely, a daughter-in-law with children. They can live anywhere. They even found a house in the suburbs of the capital. They showed a photo, and there is a real palace on two floors. It is a good choice for a large family.
A callous person: how to divide housing?

Everything would be fine except the price. This mansion cost almost two-thirds of my apartment. At best, I can only count on one person. I didn’t like this option right away, but I didn’t say anything. I am used to living in a spacious room, I do not like crowding.

Long thought took time for reflection. Although at first it was tempting to say a categorical “no”. Of course, because of her daughter-in-law. I've seen a lot of them in my lifetime. I see my son's crazy about her. But I also notice what lies behind her sweet "bunnies" and "seals."

This ambitious beauty allows Sasha to love herself, but she dreams of metropolitan life. My son works for three, but this is not enough for Marina. You need to buy a new car, you need to send the children not to an ordinary school, but to an elite one. Her husband pays her for beauty salons, fitness. Every month, a new dress. And she doesn't work, hands in trousers, although it's been two years since she left the decree. She has her own business: she sells old children's things online. For God’s sake, it’s time to get back to work! There will be another granddaughter soon.

I firmly believe that one day my son will see and find a worthy woman. Who will truly love and respect him, and not harass him with whims and desires. For such a family, I would give my apartment without further words. Because Mariska is sure to pluck her house in a divorce. I'm pretty sure of that.
"And Baba Yaga is against it!"

I went to my sister and ex-husband for advice. They unanimously assured me that I was winding myself up and changing the apartment was necessary a long time ago. I want to be good to my only child, but my son’s wife does not give me peace.

Hardheartedly, Sasha refused. A friend of the realtor threw a simpler version of the house. Not new, but all the comforts of life. I dropped a link to my son's house in Viber when I was at work. When I got home, I ran into a scandal.

My son's broken. She chose the most crappy option, regretted the money for children and grandchildren. You callous man! Shame on me, so-and-so. And the daughter-in-law didn't say a word, holy simplicity. You can see that Sasha was screwed up before I came, and now his hands are raking in the heat.

Now I am an enemy of the people, and the worst thing is that you can't tell your son your point of view. He won't listen to me. I don't know what to do? Please help me to reason!

Tags

See also

New and interesting