After finding out that we had bought an apartment, the relatives immediately arrived.

How to refuse a personIf he's related to you? Perhaps the main problem of family ties is that close people believe that they can do anything. They determine when they can violate someone else’s personal boundaries. And sometimes they forget about their existence: “Well, what?” We're related!

Of course, a relative to a relative is at odds. One way or another, it is important in the family to build such relationships so that no one suddenly thinks of sitting on your neck. Whether our current heroine Irina will be able to do this, read further in the article.

How to refuse a person I got married immediately after graduation. My husband worked for the largest company in our provincial town. Tolya often went on business trips and really wanted to get a promotion. At the same time, we started saving money for our own home.

The plans changed when the husband was offered a position in the capital office. At work, they promised that they would help us with the apartment and even pay a percentage of the rent. Of course, Tole also raised his salary.

Without thinking twice, we packed up all our belongings and moved out. I also got a job in the office to get closer to our dream. Sometimes I took all sorts of hulking at home: money is not superfluous! For a long time we were very saving, sometimes even undernourished.

A year later, we finally managed to raise the right amount. A long-awaited period in our lives has begun. Choosing an apartment, repair, paperwork and so on. I enjoyed every moment. Even for home shopping ran like a holiday, although I hate to go shopping.

In general, our family dream has come true. Of course, this became known to all our relatives. Half rolled his lip, they say, give them housewarming. And to be honest, we just started making ends meet. We don't need a big party.

They are insolent relatives, but they are flowers! When my aunt found out about the apartment, she immediately called and started a shingle: “Irinchik, this is the case.” Our Tanya is coming in this year. Would you mind taking her in for a little while until the paperwork and stuff are sorted out? Please!

I didn't mind Tanya staying with us for a while. Literally until the first days of September, so that she did not go back and forth, did not spend extra money on the road. Only when school began, Tanya continued to live peacefully with us. I asked her directly when she would leave. She replied, “Ira, please give me time.” Take your time!

What does "take your time" mean?! I know we're related, but not that close when you think about it. I am not going to live under the same roof for 5 years with a person I usually see no more than 2 times a year. What is she thinking? The next day, my aunt called me and started reproaching me. Like, how dare I throw her Tanya on the street.

I understand that renting a house in the capital is expensive. Except it's not my problem! Now I don't know what to do. I can't put Tanya out the door and throw her stuff out the window. But what to do in such a case, how to refuse a person?

From the editorial office Brazen relatives - a classic of the genre! In such situations, in no case should you give slackness and succumb to the manipulation of relatives. They will press on pity, reproach, beg. But that won't solve the problem.

Irina should talk to Tatiana harshly and substantively. The same goes for her aunt. There is a high probability that relatives will stop communicating with the heroine. But maybe it's for the best?

What would you do in the place of the main character of the story? Boldly share your thoughts in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting