I went for my grandmother’s pension and each time quietly added money from above.

“A retired grandmother decided to move to the village so that her daughter could save on rent. And the aunt climbed on her head and hung her legs, Anya says. She told a sad story about how greedy people are. Worst of all is that the closest ones are so abominable.

My aunt has lived all her life in rented housing. Her mom, my beloved grandmother, decided to move to the village to make her daughter's life easier. Since then, Aunt Galya has been living in her grandmother’s apartment. Grandma refused banking services and did not even want to be delivered to her pension by postmen. She could no longer go to the city to get a pension, so she wrote a power of attorney in my name.

Every month for a year, I drove money to Grandma with all the checks and documents. When I first saw the size of the pension, I added my savings. Later, I decided to accidentally add money to the envelope.

My grandmother didn’t know how much money she had because she didn’t look at the paperwork. She thought her pension had been raised. The fact that the grandmother sharply increased the pension, was interested in Aunt Galya. Her daughter had just bought a car, and her grandmother decided it was better to ask her to bring her pension by car than to drive me by bus.

After that, my aunt’s daughter called me and informed me that a power of attorney was issued in her name saying that I would not be able to steal money from my grandmother anymore. Somehow, Galya’s beloved aunt convinced her grandmother that she was not getting enough pension and I was stealing money from her.

I still get angry when I think about it. Okay, Aunt Galya, she's never been honest or honest. But how could Grandma believe that nonsense? After this incident, I stopped answering the phone calls of relatives other than my mother.”

Later, my mother said that my grandmother evicted Aunt Galia from the apartment, and she moved to the city. That's because Aunt Galya looked at the bills and realized that Grandma was getting pennies. Then she betrayed herself, refusing to carry these pennies in her luxury car and waste gasoline.

My grandmother evicted her ungrateful daughter from her apartment. Only now Aunt Galya blames me for her troubles. What about me? She lied to me and hoped to make money from my grandmother. I got what I deserved. It's pure karma. That's what she wants. Grandma now decided that it was better to let the postman bring money than there would be misunderstandings in the family again. And Aunt Galia was struck out of her will.”

Maybe karma does exist? Greed kills people. Unfortunately, if the parents did not follow the upbringing of the child in childhood, fate will teach him a lesson. Aunt Gali's deed was despicable, and it was even more terrifying to know that relatives could do this to each other. For some money. If you have children, teach them to respect adults, instill in them human values, so that they do not grow up savages.

Tags

See also

New and interesting