The family sheltered an elderly aunt from the village, they had no idea what it would turn out

Life is arranged so that first our parents take care of us, and then we take care of them in old age. Helping the elderly is not easy. However, sometimes it can turn out very unexpectedly. This is what happened to the heroes of our history, who took an elderly aunt from the village.

Editorial "Site" She shares this extraordinary story with you.

Having consulted, Victor and Oksana decided to take Aunt Masha from the village. Oksana's parents died early, she had no relatives of her aunt. And the old woman can no longer live in the village, there is no strength at all. So they decided to settle her in their apartment, there is still a spare room. How to live, knowing that the aunt is there herself?

After a short time, Aunt Masha came to them. In the hands of several bags with things and guests. I brought home conservation, dried herbs and mushrooms. Oksana only wondered how her fastidious children weave homemade jam.

Aunt Masha Victor and Oksana a couple of years ago took the apartment in a mortgage, since then worked on two jobs. Houses were getting tired. Oksana almost never cooked herself, bought frozen food. The couple had two children - Sasha and Anya. They were left to themselves. All free time was spent on the phone. But Aunt Mary immediately brought something special to their lives.

One day on a weekend, Oksana woke up in the morning from an incredible smell from the kitchen. She went out there. On the table were already ready pancakes and an open jar of jam. Aunt Masha and the children sculpted dumplings. It's been a long time since she saw so much excitement in them. Little Anya exclaimed, “Mom, look, we’ll have homemade dumplings!”

Oksana felt such peace from this picture, it became so calm to her soul. Over time, she began to notice that children spend time with their aunt and not on their phones. They were interested in hearing her stories. She even taught them interesting games. He also helped his aunt to cook. Oksana was happy about this change.

Late one night, Aunt Mary got up to drink water. As she walked into the kitchen, she saw her niece sitting there crying softly. She came up and hugged her, asking, "Daughter, what's up?" Without having time to recover, the woman told the old woman about all her experiences. She said she was tired of working two jobs and not seeing the kids. She would like to spend more time with them. Talked about problems at work, about a complete lull in the relationship with her husband. It's a long story.

Aunt Masha listened to everything without further comment, making it clear that she was nearby. Oksana cried, told about everything that had accumulated. It was clear that this was the only thing that made her feel better. The grandmother stroked her niece’s hair and quietly said, “Don’t worry, dear, everything will get better soon.” Oksana believed her aunt for some reason. She was calm for the first time in recent years.

On the weekend, Oksana woke up quite late. Yesterday she was tired at work, barely came home. She went out into the kitchen, brewed her own coffee and slowly drank it. Then she realized that the apartment was too quiet. As she walked around the room, she realized that no one was home. It surprised her, she didn’t know where everyone was going. She had a strange anxiety. She gathered and ran out into the street, not knowing where to look for relatives.

She saw the children on the playground. They immediately ran up to her, vying to explain where Masha's father and grandmother were. A few minutes later, she saw them coming out around the corner. She rushed to them. Aunt Masha spoke first: “Oh, we didn’t have time.” How long have you been awake? Sorry, we wanted to get back before you woke up.” Oksana asked, "But where did you go?"

The husband smiled and said, “Let’s go to the house and tell it all.” We have a surprise for you. When she returned home, aunt Masha and Victor told the woman that in the morning went to finally close the mortgage. It turned out that all these years my aunt saved money from retirement. She recently finished selling the house.

She saved all this money for them to inherit. I thought it would be better to give them away now. This amount was enough to close the mortgage. She talked Victor into doing it in secret to get a surprise. Aunt Masha looked affectionately at her niece: Oksanochka, you know, I worked all my life. God did not give me his children, but you are like my family. I want you to live easier and happier. Now you can leave one job, more at home with your kids.

The children dragged the aunt to the room, the happy husband ran to the store for a cake to celebrate the joyful event. And Oksana was sitting in the kitchen, immersed in her thoughts. She brushed a tear off her cheek and said, "Thank you for having Aunt Masha."

As you can see, helping the elderly can sometimes turn into unexpected consequences. The couple did not even notice how the elderly grandmother changed their house. The children loved her, the house was filled with comfort, even financial issues were resolved. They thought they were helping her, but she was able to help them. It's good when everything turns out that way. Take care of your old men!

Tags

See also

New and interesting