People who have made heroic acts

I want to tell you about the people, the ordinary citizens of Russia, who made a truly heroic deeds, but they are, unfortunately, not many people know. Now learn!

Students from the Krasnodar Territory and Michael Roman Vitkov Serduk rescued an elderly woman from a burning house. Heading home, they saw the burning building. He ran into the yard, the students saw that the porch is almost completely covered by fire. Roman and Michael ran to the shed for tools. Grabbing a hammer and an ax, knocking out the window, Roman climbed into the window opening. Elderly woman asleep in a smoky room. Remove victim was only after breaking the door.

"Roma physique than me, so it is easily penetrated into the window opening, but back on his hands with his grandmother he was the same way he could not get out. So we had to break down the door and the only way possible to bring out victims, "- said Misha Serdyuk.

Villagers Altynay Sverdlovsk region Elena Martynov, Sergey Inozemtsev, Galina Sholokhov rescued children on fire. Arson made master of the house, locking the door at the same time. At this time, the building was three children 2-4 years old and 12-year-old Elena Martynov. Seeing the fire, Lena unlock the door and began to carry the children out of the house. To help her come Galina Sholokhov and cousin Sergei children of foreigners. All three characters have received letters from the local Ministry of Emergency Situations.

A priest in the Chelyabinsk region Alexei Peregoudov saved the life of the groom at the wedding. During the wedding, the bride fainted. The only one who did not lose in this situation, the priest turned Alexei Peregoudov. He quickly looked at lying, suspected cardiac arrest and provide first aid, including chest compressions. As a result, the sacrament has been successfully completed. Father Alexei noted that chest compressions only seen in the movies.

In Mordovia distinguished veteran of the Chechen war Zinatullin Marat, who saved an elderly man from a burning apartment. Being the witness of fire, Marat worked as a professional firefighter. He climbed over the fence at a small barn, and with it climbed to the balcony. Broke the glass, opened the door leading to the balcony of the room, and got inside. On the floor was a 70-year-old owner of the apartment. To poison smoke pensioner could not leave the apartment yourself. Marat, opening the door from the inside, made a master of the house to the entrance.

Employee Kostroma Roman colony Sorvachev saved the lives of neighbors on fire. Going into his house, he immediately figured apartment, from which there is a smell of smoke. The door was opened by a drunk man, assured that everything is in order. However, Roman called emergency workers. Arrived at the fire rescuers could not penetrate into the room through the door, and get into the apartment through a narrow window frame did not allow an employee uniforms MOE. Roman then climbed the fire stairs, entered the apartment and pulled out of the strong smoke apartments older women and men in a state of unconsciousness.

Villager Yurmash (Bashkortostan) Rafit Shamsutdinov rescued two children on fire. Odnoselchanka Graphite lit the stove and left two children - a girl and a three-year polutoragodovalogo son excused myself with older children to school. Smoke from the burning house noticed Rafit Shamsutdinov. Despite the abundance of smoke, he managed to get into the burning room and make children.

Dagestani Arsene Fittsulaev avert disaster at a petrol station in Kaspiysk. Later Arsene realized that actually risked his life.
On one of the gas stations within the boundaries of Kaspiysk unexpected explosion. As it turned out, drive a foreign car at high speed crashed into a tank of gas and was hit by a valve. Minute delay, and the fire spread to nearby located on the fuel tanks of fuel. In this scenario, the victims would not be avoided. However, the situation has changed radically humble worker refueling, skilful actions to prevent a catastrophe and reduce its scope to a burnt car and several damaged vehicles.

And in the village of Ilinka Tula Region-1 students Andrew Ibronov Nikita Sabitov, Andrew Nowruz, Vladislav Voronin and Artem Kozyrev pensioner pulled out of the well. 78-year-old Valentina Nikitina fell into a well and get out on their own could not. Cries for help heard Andrew Ibronov and Nikita Sabitov and immediately rushed to rescue an elderly woman. However, the rescue had to call three more children - Andrew Nowruz, Vladislav Voronin and Artem Kozyrev. Together the boys managed to pull an elderly pensioner from the well.
"I tried to get out, shallow well - I even got out his hand to the other. But it was so slippery and cold that I could not grasp the hoop. And when I raised hands, ice water was poured into the sleeve. I was screaming, calling for help, but the well is far from homes and roads, so no one could hear me. How long it lasted, I do not know ... Soon I was sleepy, I'm the last effort looked up and suddenly saw two boys looked into the pit! "- Said the victim.

In the village of Romanovo Kaliningrad region scored twelve student Andrew Tokarskiy. He saved his cousin, fell through the ice. The incident occurred on Lake Pugachev, where boys with Aunt Andrew came to ride on the ice cleared.

A policeman from the Pskov region Vadim Barkanov rescued two men on fire. Walking with a friend, Vadim saw smoke and break the flame of fire out of the apartment window in a building. Woman ran out of the building and called for help, as the two men left the apartment. Call the fire department, Vadim and his friend rushed to their aid. As a result, they were able to learn from the burning building two men unconscious. Victims to the ambulance was taken to hospital, where they had the necessary medical care.

From Here

Tags

See also

New and interesting