10 things that an older sister ever tell you not

When you're the youngest child in the family, he must listen not only to parents but also to older siblings. Sometimes, this causes the feeling that you are commanded. This leads to a feeling of dissatisfaction, complaints and protests. But what if we look at the situation from the other side?

There are lots of things that come across your older sister, but which does not consider it necessary to tell. < Website reveals secrets and makes it possible to take a fresh look at your loved one and to better understand the reasons for his actions.

1. She was brought up in a strict framework of the first child. The only one in the family for several years. Your mom and dad were just beginning its parent path. Imagine how and what to do, but I do not know. In such cases, the great fear of making a mistake. Hence, clearer rules and more rigorous control. By the time you came into the world, parents have already learned a lot and have become more flexible.

2. She always heard "You're older" older sister should be smarter, but I want to be capricious. It must give way when you want vrednichat. So parents say constantly. Yes, and she is well aware. Because he knows from childhood that is responsible.

The responsibility for a small lump, which was brought from the hospital, and in which it is impossible to make noise so as not to wake up. Then responsible for a small little devil, to lead to the garden. Then responsible for the bright-eyed first-graders, which is slowly going to school ... For treteklassnitsu, which does not want to do homework ... For the seventh-grader, who play truant ... And many other "behind».

3. She tried to be a good example for you Your older sister was forced to act not like her peers. Already at a young age she studied in an adult weighing their decisions and actions. Because I knew you was equal to it. It is safe to say that not only does it affect your upbringing. But you influenced her personality, motivated and compelled to become better.

4. Sometimes it was difficult to resist your "thorns" Difficult moments with parents, problems at school, quarrel with friends - all this is your big sister versed itself. She wanted to help you, and shared their experiences. Sometimes it seemed intrusive, annoying and tedious, was seen thee in arms and was accompanied by Rolling Eyes. But my sister was trying not to pay attention to it, and still continued to protect and help you avoid trouble.

5. She knew that you have to make your mistakes Sister gave advice and shared experiences. However, I understand that some situations you have to go by herself. At such moments, she watched, I did not intervene, let events take their course. But always, always there to support, a shoulder and comfort in difficult times.

6. She helped parents to understand you sometimes had to be a link and act as an intermediary. Even when you were wrong, the elder sister became a mountain for you, explaining your reasons for parents not very good behavior.

7. She worried when you suddenly rose and began dating boys when you become a teenager, an older sister gave advice on how to communicate with the guys, do make-up and match things. She answered the questions that were awkward to ask my parents. On the one hand, she was glad to see your loving eyes and a happy face. On the other - very worried that someone can break your heart

8.. She had to be tough times it seemed that the older sister absolutely do not care about your problems, it teases teasing and for pleasure. However, this behavior is used as a means of motivation, when you had to concentrate and gather your strength. This strategy has helped a lot better at this than pity and persuasion.

9. Sometimes she was quite confused Your older sister was trying on different roles. She had to be a teacher, friend, bodyguard. She did not study anywhere that did not know how to act in any given situation. But despite this always took himself in hand.

10. She is always ready to help you elder sister is excited to be the first person you call in an emergency. She selflessly come to the rescue and will try to resolve the issue as their own.

She had a great influence on your education and formation of you as a person. She loves you with a love like no other in this world. Not only relatives. You are not only a friend. You are the one and the other taken together. Forever. Appreciate her older sister.

According to the materials: lifehack
Preview: shutterstock

See also:
Still, it's cool, when there is a big sister!
"I am a happy man. I have an older brother »

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-avtorskie-kolonki/ya-schastlivyj-chelovek-u-menya-est-starshij-brat-1112310/

Tags

See also

New and interesting