2 small onions,
2 cloves garlic,
1 piece of ginger (about 5 cm in length),
2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil (I used olive oil),
2 tablespoons soy sauce,
2 tablespoons dry white wine,
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar,
3 tbsp ketchup,
2 tablespoons brown sugar,
125 ml of fruit juice (orange, pineapple, or, or pineapple puree),
1 tbsp starch,
2 tablespoons water.
1. Finely chop the onion, garlic and ginger.
2. Good heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Fry onion, garlic and ginger, just 2 minutes, until the onion is soft and translucent. Remove the side.
3. In a small saucepan, mix the soy sauce, wine, juice, vinegar, ketchup, sugar. Mix well.
4. Add the vegetable mixture to the liquid mixture, mix well. Give the sauce boil.
5. Mix the starch with water.
6. Constantly stir the sauce, pour a thin stream of starch.
7. Stir, cook until the sauce reaches desired consistency.
8. If desired, you can strain the sauce, for beauty. But I often leave the vegetables in a sauce so delicious.
9. That's all. The sauce is ready. Quick and easy recipe for this sauce will help you decorate any meat, not just meat dish.