200 gr. flour
200 gr. sugar
100 gr. butter
200 ml. milk
fruit of your choice (I took 1 kiwi, 2 apples, 1 pear)
2 bags of black tea
1. A glass of milk is heated (should be moderately hot) and omit it in tea bags.
2. Mix the flour, sugar, razryzlitel
3. melt the butter in a water bath
4. Add the oil to the "tea" milk and gently, one by one, add the eggs, stir better mixer
5. Mix all flour and sugar. Stir. You should get the dough with the consistency of liquid sour cream.
6. The form of grease. Pour it into a dough half. Heat oven to 200 degrees. Bake 10-15 minutes until lightly golden brown.
7. Take out the form and spread the fruit, then pour the remaining batter and put in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Somewhere after 15 minutes, you can sprinkle the cake with cane sugar.
Enjoy your tea!