About heroes of our time ... or how to get to the tasty toppings do not get stuck on the bright wrapper?

Women like scum. Soften ... women love bad boys. Perhaps therein lies a kind of masochism inherent in our domestic, as, indeed, and men prefer stinkers, but the fact remains. We were attracted by the fact that stands out from the total number of rules and regulations, and often contradict them at all ...

We ourselves do not understand. Why it is so high that we abhorrent in itself, and indeed to others, and so attracts subjectivity and unpredictability. Of course, we choose for the experience, based on the number and depth of our internal "problems", but since many of these do not go to the water, and most of the existence of such and did not suspect, I will not go into. And instead of the show, as they say on their fingers ...

Not more than a couple of days ago, I fell on ICQ message read: "One of our employees is recognized as one of our employees, the girl-manager, that he did a half years selflessly love and fear to open. He gave her a gift to the DR and kissed the hand, and in the night before in an anonymous SMS sent to a declaration of love. When she tried to call a reasonable question "what the hell, half past two nights," he was afraid to pick up the phone. And only now decided to admit it ... Tell me, where are these guys slyuntyavye?)))) »

I have not made happy sender of this "message" the answer he wanted to hear very well, and even more disappointed. At least, so I thought ... The fact that I do not consider such an act slyuntyavym, and the man who committed it - the weak. And just the opposite ... And if you look deep inside this whole situation, is it in his actions can not be traced is the real courage, inherent only true man? Yes, he was afraid to open half a year ... But for that to continue so long to grow and strengthen in yourself that love does not need self-sufficient? Yes, he was afraid to pick up the phone at night ... But he was not afraid to confess her feelings in the morning, knowing the value of the likelihood that his actions will be made public! Yes, he suffered in silence for so long ... but perhaps it is time to strengthen his faith in the dream that will not simply suppress their feelings in yourself, but not to create artificial pereklyuchki more affordable, "skirt", which would be close to ...? Do not agree? It is your right ...

I remember one case ... One day I was driving on a snowy road with a gorgeous man in the smart car. The road was empty, but a lot of snow piled up, and the car skidded. Moreover, it brought much scrolling around its axis. The man lost control while ... laughed. Yeah ... He laughed out loud at this situation. And I laugh. And I thought to myself, "God, how lucky I am ... What a brave man with me!" And only now, after quite a long time since I realize ... how much I was mistaken. And, man, laughing at the situation that just simply laughed at me .... He's not thinking about his responsibility for my life, and he had not even asked me at the time how I feel ... He just laughed, because it amused him. HIM. His feelings and sensations at the time it was much more important than what my ... Because a man selfishness flourished in full. Only the lack of sufficient self-love, at that time, did not allow me to see the truth behind what happened ... Instead of that, I admired his action at the time ... when my heart skips a beat with fear!

More ... a couple of months after the incident on the track, I was sitting in the company of the most ordinary folks in a cafe. That evening I drank coffee, and the men warmed by something stronger ... And one of them, showing me attentions turned to another aloud: "Serge ... I you stay now? And I drank and I stremnovato go to train at night ... there is going on! "Do I have to talk about feelings, I was overcome at the moment ?! Needless to say that this young man, I never saw ?! I do not need, so everything is clear ... At that moment I felt so uncomfortable and ashamed of it ... for, as I then thought it a manifestation of weakness, I brought all of our communication on the "no." Only now, being in a state of sufficient awareness that would distinguish wrapper filling, I understand ... how was this courageous act. The man spoke openly about his fear. He was not afraid to appear weak. Much more important for him, it turned out to assess the situation adequately and intelligently plan their actions, rather than go to a stupid risk in the name of what would seem a hero ... And is not this is the true power ?!

Women prefer villains. And the problem is not the bad guys. This is a problem for women. Those who have lost their natural ability to live heart. Those who are used to calculate the whole "from the head", carefully weighing the "pros" and "cons", based only on the outside. Because of the lack of natural ability to feel inside, they simply are not able to "see" the divine essence of man. That is to say, to distinguish the wheat from the chaff ... to put it simply)

My relationship did not work either with the first man, nor the second. At that time, I was still under the influence of stereotypes of "social vacuum". All would have been different, I met them now? I want to believe ... Just as we want to believe that the girl-manager, if feels within himself familiar cordial excitement, find the strength, female power, to overcome the barrier of socio-pathological conventions and step outside the apparent blind most of the border . After failing to do so, the differences between them are simply lost its relevance, because we know that only with the help of female power lovely woman ... A man can become a king! However, that's another story ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting