Zebra cupcake with chocolate glaze

Ingredients:
Eggs (for testing) - 6 pcs
Sugar (for the test - 2 stack .; Glaze - 3 tbsp. L.) - 2 1/3 stack.
Margarine (or butter to the dough) - 100 g
Sour cream (for the test) - 400 g
Flour (dough) - 3 stack.
Soda (for the test) - 1/2 hour. L.
Cocoa powder (for the test - 2 tbsp. L .; Glaze - 2 tbsp. L.) - 4 tbsp. l.
Milk (for glaze) - 2-3 tbsp. l.
Butter (for glaze) - 50 g

Glaze:
Bitter chocolate - 170 g
Heavy cream - 2/3 cup

Beat eggs with sugar.
Soda repay in sour cream and wait for the cream to rise "cap". Better to take the sour cream or stagnant in the refrigerator.
Melt the butter or margarine and add the beaten eggs to warm, stir. Then add the cream.
Gradually introduce the sifted flour. Beat all together.
Divide dough into two pieces and add them to one of the two tablespoons of cocoa. Stir.
Now the fun begins. Spread the dough for a few zebras so often just a spoon for spoon pour, alternating, black and white dough. I suggest another option, the time will leave for a few minutes more, and the result - a cupcake really striped like a zebra.
So, grease the baking tin with oil and cook two spoons and two kinds of dough so that it is convenient to take and the one and the other.
In the center forms pour a spoonful of white dough, and around the black and white dough to 1 spoon, alternating. Should turn in a circle of six circles in the middle - white. Like a flower.
Further, in the middle white dough spoon black and the rest of "petals" pour a spoonful of dough of a different color.
Thus lay out the dough with a spoon for spoon until it is over.
Put it in the preheated oven and bake for 40-60 minutes at 180-200 degrees.
I always crack cake turns with the convex middle. You can cut and align the top of the cake, but I do not mind it at all, I even like it when the glaze flows into the cracks.

Prepare the glaze.
Put the chocolate and cream in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted. Cool slightly and covers them cake.

Tags

See also

New and interesting