"I am at your feet", and in general ... you need it ?!

I like your comments on articles - whether positive, negative if - no difference. I love because, in practice, each contains a new, very robust and interesting topic for another article. Today I wrote "... there is a moment when a woman goes to meet the man, and he runs away from her, and when she turned away from him ... he was at her feet ..." I started to answer and get the whole article ...

That's right ... this is really the place to be, and, unfortunately, yet in most cases. This is a real imbalance in the relationship between men and women, a violation of the harmonious balance in them. But the paradox is that this is a colorful illustration of the imbalance within them M and M ... and it concerns self-love.

When going to meet the man, he runs away, it means one thing ... that a woman is too eager and desperate, and most importantly, completely forgetting about yourself .... When a man turns away from the woman, it means that a woman turned away from itself. Yes, I'm sure this statement will cause some impact, but alas ... it is not my statement. This is one of the axioms of life: a man in his own words and deeds always shows the ratio of women to itself. Women take ... it is finally granted!

And if you excuse me, "send to hell" and "in what do not put", instead of what would have to rush to educate a man, trying alternately on the role of darling-bitch-hostess, it's time to turn to him and ask ... and he wants me to say his behavior? And in what appears my dislike for yourself ?! When and where did I act with disrespect? Perhaps it was then, when I go to meet him, completely oblivious of their true needs at this point? When canceling a scheduled meeting a week ago with friends and had 3 times in the last week to avert my child's mother after his call? And by doing it completely in vain, because of "suddenly emerged," he reasons, to meet all the same never once failed ?!

"When a woman goes to meet the man, and he runs away from her" means that women have shifted the 'center' with the man himself ... She follows him, completely forgetting about yourself. However, at this very moment, she, of course, it seems that she does everything right, perfect. And perhaps even before that she "pomuryzhit" a couple of his failure ... Well, as for tone ... that's just the women, little oversight ... it works still what is inside and not outside. And what would be the role of the woman has not tried on in relation to men, unconsciously, he reads only what is contained within you ... and comes to you, it is already the basis of this!

The brightest picture to the above situation are ideal wives, who always and dinner cooked and starched shirt and a smile on his face ... that is all well and so perfectly that the man "already sick." For some reason ... well, that's understandable. The woman in the race for new recipes for delicious freshly prepared meals and quality detergent powders for its boil-and-white shirts had forgotten about himself. When she last met with her friends? And where do her favorite watercolors, which she loved once in moments of solitude to paint ?! And the exhibition of applied arts, which she can not get into the second year, again over ... well, of course, on the day he came home early, and he had to urgently prepare dinner.

And because she did not realize that ... came home that day and found her, of course, the stove (well, where else ?!), it is likely thought, "What if you come home, and it's not ... and dinner there ?! In the evening, swings open the front door and enters her in a beautiful dress and razrumyanennaya from drunk champagne ... and says, "Dear ... a dinner today will not! I had a legitimate day off ... with friends! In general, the dinner will not be long ... until Spent! ", And then breaks into a smile and whispers:" Come to me, my dear ... "... That would be great!»

I think many women are now just stunned, if not click on the cross at the top right ... And for good reason. Because this is the real story of life ... It is true that at the very moment he may well have thought, but a few days later, pouring the accumulated tension from its ideal-cloying family life, in a conversation with an old friend, classmate, he admitted ... And this old friend, classmate, being a woman, I hurried to put you all cleaned)).

God forgive me, my old friend, classmate, but it is only for the sake of higher goals. And I hope that, in varying degrees, women will still be taken into account, well, at least a portion of the total reading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting