• 200 grams of chicken
• 300 g mushrooms
• 2 onions
• 200 g cream (15-20%)
• 100 g of solid cheese
• 2 tbsp. l. flour
• 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
• freshly ground black pepper to taste
• salt to taste
1. Boil chicken until cooked and finely chop. Clean and slice mushrooms, onions finely chop.
2. Fry the onion in vegetable oil, then add the mushrooms and cook until water has evaporated. Add the chicken, salt, pepper and remove from heat.
3. On a dry frying pan fry the flour until golden brown, add the cream, salt, pepper and bring to a boil. Connect with mushrooms and fillet and remove from heat.
4. Put the weight in the stewpan, sprinkle with grated cheese. Julien bake in the oven at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes.