The difference between men and women in the energy plan

Six million seven hundred seventy nine thousand two hundred ninety

What is a woman, who is this woman and how is it different from men? The Lord God created men and women — they differ. Besides the fact that everyone has its functions in the us and the energy moves differently.

In the Vedas it is said that everyone has psychic 7 energy centers, the most active, they are often called chakras. Actually there are more, but the main — 7. We arranged so that men and women have the energy in these centres is at different. Someone clockwise, someone counterclockwise. Giving activity or passivity of the chakras. And it turns out that we completely complement each other.

Security

We'll start from the bottom. The lowest chakra — Muladhara. It is responsible for survival and offspring, and it is set up so that men this chakra is active and the woman passive. That is, the man gives the energy, and the woman accepts it.

This means that the men's function is to give protection. Protection for the survival of women. To provide basic security. Our task is to focus on their responsibilities. A woman's responsibility in this place – to learn to accept. Most of us with this problem. According to the idea we must fully trust the man, and to rely on him – that he will take care of us.

We, many of us, there are all sorts of generic scenarios, and other injuries. Very often we do not allow the man to care about us at all. Very often women say, "Oh, I would like a strong shoulder." But in practice it turns out so scary to trust that it is easier to do everything myself.

If a woman starts to care about the survival of, for example, themselves and their children, the chakra begins to work on the male type, she starts to be active. If a woman has a number a husband, then he has no choice, and his chakra becomes passive. That is, he begins to take, and a woman to give. And to change this situation now and then is very difficult.

Because the woman to the situation to change, you need to give it up, how to jump without a parachute from a high mountain. You have to understand that if you have a husband or young man, but you prefer their security to take care of yourself, you thereby assume the male function, and it is detrimental to your femininity and his masculinity.

Ideal

Then comes the second chakra — swadhisthana. It is responsible for pleasure and desire, and works in a different way. In women it is active, and men passive. That is, we give and men take.

Even in the Vedas it is said that the man is the enjoyer, and the woman is the one through which enjoy. This suggests that our task as women is to create a man comfortable and cozy world. Very often women against this item are protesting, they say – as so, why do we have to serve them, why we need them to do good and to fulfill all desires? What kind of worldly injustice?

Really here all right. Because of the 7 chakras – 3 women, 3 men and 1, top, works the same for everyone. Therefore, there is no injustice, is simply a separation of roles. It is important for us to understand that man, too, something gives, and our task is to give him pleasure and fulfill his desires and then it's not all bad.

This includes any pleasure, including sexual pleasure, enjoyment of food, order in the house. That is, the perfect woman must create for men the world in which he can easily be, he will be comfortable, and his basic desires are met. And not just satisfied, but he will experience a delight. There is a significant difference.

Give a simple example. My husband has a favorite restaurant, and there is very delicious cooked. That is, at the same prices - amazing food, even the fries – amazing. And just yesterday we arrived and it was closed. But there was a restaurant nearby, and we decided to go to him. It turned out that there are the same price, and the food is delicious, but there is some special highlights, parts of the soul. We ate delicious, but such pleasure is not received.

The same in the family. It is possible for a man to cook some simple fried potatoes or scrambled eggs in the morning, with that attitude of "eat and leave me alone". And you can do it so that it every time for Breakfast, lunch or dinner to get pleasure.

Respectively similarly, you can enter, for example, with sexual relations. You can perform the conjugal duty, and say – "when will this all end?", and you can make a man really enjoyed the process. Don't let it be every day, not even every week. Let this be a monthly carnival. But what!

Money.

Then we come to the third chakra — manipura. It's money, vitality, achievement. She is active in men and, respectively, passive women. That is, the man gives the woman. The woman takes. And here women have again the problem.

I often get emails that I can't take money from men. Or I am ashamed to ask her husband's money on a blouse. Usually this often happens when a woman worked herself provided, and then got married, went on maternity leave. And it turns out it doesn't work wants to buy something and the husband is ashamed to ask.

And here in this place there is a very serious conflict. Because if a woman refuses to accept the money and life energy, the male ceases, or is to give, and proceeds in a slightly different position, or he becomes smaller. That is one of the reasons why men earn some money in the fact that the woman asks nothing. The woman says that she's fine, "the boots I don't need, I'm still not skating were demolished".

If a woman has this attitude, the attitude towards money and the attitude of the man, the man doesn't earn a lot, because he's just not. Men, by nature, very austere. You have probably seen the apartments of bachelors, they do little that is necessary. There is a bed, a stove, one pan, scrambled eggs for Breakfast and all. And nothing.

Sometimes in this situation a man ceases to earn and becomes a gigolo. Either finds one that will stimulate it to achievement of your desires.

Therefore it is our responsibility as women to learn to accept men for money, gifts, to take some feats and achievements that they do for us.

There is another option, when the woman suddenly begins to make a lot. She begins to think that her most important aim in life – to provide for the family, feed the family, "this bitch can't do anything" and so on.

That is, if a woman strongly undertakes the activity in this respect, men are nothing. The woman took everything. He only has to take. Then it becomes a home, henpecked and everything. And it is the responsibility of women — that we have assumed is not his own.

Love

The next chakra is the anahata– heart. It is love and sympathy. This is our women's chakra. That is, we, as women, have to give and man to receive. On the contrary, it turns out uncomfortable.

Most of you must have been such a fan that met all your whims, who did whatever you want and the flowers you and this and that. And his mouth looks, and that's right kind of love, and meets in the evening and morning walks. And you look at him and understand, a good man, a good man, but cannot love. And herself sawing for the good, not love.

Just because a male took over activity of this chakra, this center. He began to give, and the woman has no other options. She can't love. And love is our women.

If a woman can't love, be implemented in this location, it is very difficult. And therefore, such relationships often do not develop. So it's just a pretty picture – "I want the husband with me romantically courted here did here did here did love me and that way was love." If you have so happened, then you would not pleased actually.

So rejoice if your men do not take your responsibility for this centre and allow it to be implemented. Then you can fully open it, make some pleasant surprises to his beloved, and somehow to spoil him.

This does not mean that all his life he will only take and give nothing in return. Most likely, it too will be for you to do something, but it will be in the center. It is, for example, at the level of the third chakra – that is, he will make some gifts, or at first — that will take care of you in terms of housing or even some basic things.

So do not expect men of supernatural romance and the fulfillment of your desires because it is our responsibility to fulfill desires, to give pleasure and to love. This is a women's responsibility. The man will repay you with something else. Gifts and sense of security.

Expression

The fifth chakra Vishuddha – communication, expression. Man gives woman takes. Male — active.

The man in your life is very important to Express yourself, to be realized. For women the basic realization is the family. Implementation outside of the family is secondary.

If a woman learned how to give Love at the fourth center, then this energy rises within the man above, and he wants not only to earn money, not just to provide the family basic level. He wants to leave his mark in history, some kind of legacy. Want to improve the world — at this level, men often begin to do great things, the global exploits.

And all these feats are done in the name of women. Our task in this place to take. Joyfully and with love. As Princess and Queen accept accolades from jousting knights. To them it was something to do Crusades, to defend the Homeland or to save the planet from ecological disaster.

So if you want your man not just survived and worked, and indeed was implemented and changed the world — learn to love it. The energy of your love is able to raise its energy up to the fifth center.

In addition, it is also the center of communication, public relations. For example, it is good if friends of the family are friends of her husband. Don't you bring it to his company and forced to communicate with your friends. And it puts you in a kind of circle, you creates some communication and builds connections between families.

Clairvoyance

The sixth ajna chakra is clairvoyance. A woman gives a man takes.

The idea is that every wife should be the main helper of her husband. And the main help is not to do what he loves. And to give him something he is not in the power of nature. Clairvoyance.

For example, a woman always gives very good advice to her husband. She has intuition, and it very often feels and says – "something this guy I don't like that you want the contract to sign". A man in perfect situtsii listens to her feelings. If his lack of importance at its three centres — it has implemented as head of the family, as breadwinner and he has a mission — it is easy to take note of the recommendation of his wife.

A woman very often feels things, and she says – "look, I'm not like this person, let's not to work with him, or I feel it will not end well". It takes some time-and the way it is.

I have so often happens — when I dislike someone, although apparent reason for this. I never told my husband. And then there is the situation — and the person appears not best.

I realized that my job is to protect her husband. And I was talking to him. First, he waved. But after a couple of serious situations — I began to ask my opinion on people. Especially about the partnerships and joint Affairs with anyone.

We are the soul

The seventh chakra is working all the same is our relationship with God. No matter we are men or women. First and foremost, we, the soul, and the soul has no notion of gender.

Sex differences are important here on Earth, in order to fulfill the mission for which we were born. Gender gives us a framework we can fill as we like. We can say that giving us a woman's body, the Lord narrowed the circle of throwing and more clearly outlined the role we need to play.

The biggest distortions we usually have four lower chakras. They create the basis for harmony at the highest levels. So we have a big task in this life is to learn to accept men for the first chakra and the third. And besides — to give the second and fourth. What we often do not know how.published

Author: Olga Valyaeva

Source: www.valyaeva.ru/energeticheskie-razlichiya-muzhchin-i-zhenshhin/

Tags

See also

New and interesting