The word "julienne" is not a dish, but just a way of slicing the ingredients for soups or salads. The products are cut into strips, the dish can be used without a knife, but the word in Russian cuisine has long been used as the title of a remarkable delicacy mushrooms. Julien will be a great alternative to meat dishes, even on the holiday table. Today has prepared for you a recipe refined Julien with mushrooms. Be sure to save it, because a lot of protein in mushrooms and minerals and low in calories.
500-600 g mushrooms; 3 onions; 150 g melted butter; 2-3 Art. l. olive (sunflower) oil; 500 ml sour cream; 100 g of hard cheese; salt and pepper - to taste. ul >
1. Rinse the mushrooms, dry them on a paper towel and cut off or a broken leg. They do not need.
2. we shall cut the mushrooms into fine strips, onion - small cubes, cheese and grate.
3. Fry the onions in oil until golden brown, then mushrooms. If oil is not enough, add olive or sunflower. When the mushrooms are browned, add 2 tbsp. l. flour and mix thoroughly.
4. Fry the mushrooms with the flour a few minutes and pour sour cream. If the sauce is thick, add a little milk or cream to the required consistency of liquid sour cream. Ready sauce laid out in the cocottes.
5. On top sprinkle with cheese and bake send five minutes in an oven preheated to 250 degrees until golden brown.
Julien - a dish that is worth learning how to cook every woman. It is perfect as a treat for the festive table, and it can be done quickly if the guests by surprise!
via takprosto cc