half a cup of crushed crackers into crumbs or liver
250 ml of cream cheese (Philadelphia, but rather mascarpone)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons of cream
vanilla extract or vanilla seeds
strawberry jam or your favorite
4 domestic banks with a wide neck
1. Place cracker crumbs even layer on the bottom of each can.
2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with a mixer, sugar, cream and vanilla until smooth and fluffy mass.
3. Add a spoonful of cream soundly in each jar, and the top make another layer pechenyushnoy crumbs.
4. Top with a spoonful of jam, and then another spoonful of the cream cheese mixture, lovingly spreading it on the surface.
5. You can decorate with a sprig of mint. To complete the composition. Or just to screw on lid and keep in the refrigerator until it is destroyed for the benefit of the stomach.