Homemade cheesecake, which was my specialty. That's what a good recipe!

Curd cakes never was attractive, but once a hand caught this recipe ... From the first time, this Cheesecake turned out so delicious! My culinary success noticed all home and asked to cook more.

The trick of this dish - from cups to yogurt. Thanks yogurt cake turns out sweet and lush! In addition, the plastic cups are convenient to use as dimensional to accurately observe the proportions of the recipe. If the mere thought of this dessert is cheered up ...

Home chizkeykIngredienty
300 g cream cheese (cottage cheese can be the average fat content) 4 cup of yogurt (125 g capacity) 5 eggs 200 ml cream 35% -s' fat contents 1 hour. l. baking powder 2 cups of sugar out of yogurt 2 cups flour, yogurt

Preparation
Mix cheese (you can use any cream cheese or cottage cheese average fat content, thoroughly crushed in a blender), cream, yogurt and sugar in a medium bowl.

Separate the whites from the yolks. The yolks add in cottage cheese mixture, stir gently.

Vzbey egg whites into foam.

Enter the flour and baking powder in cottage cheese, stirring it gently. If you have the ability and desire, sift the flour before cooking is best.

Brush the butter a baking dish, pour the dough into it. You can use the method of "France shirt". Place the cheesecake in a preheated 180 degree oven and bake it for about 40-50 minutes.

When the cheesecake is ready, you immediately feel the divine fragrance. Check the readiness of baking a fork or toothpick when you vynesh her dough, it should be dry.

I filed a cheese cake with apricot jam. As it was tasty ...

When the plate was the last piece of the curd cheesecake , we shared it with the whole family! Gladden loved ones yummy, you will not regret ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting