Bananas, cottage cheese, 1 egg, never thought I would cook a cake 3 days in a row!

It is this cake is best served cold! This superb low-calorie dessert is never boring, but you can vary the recipe by adding to the dough the different nuts and dried fruits. To my surprise, sesame blends well with bananas. Sometimes sprinkle them cheesecake - looks quite appetizing ...

Banana cheesecake with cottage cheese has long loved my family. I'd like to entertain readers of this recipe!

Banana chizkeykIngredienty
500 g low-fat cottage cheese 5-6 bananas, better overripe 2 tbsp. l. flour 1 egg

Preparation
Cottage vzbey in a blender or rub through a sieve. Bananas also grind in a blender or mash with a fork. In cottage cheese and banana mass add egg and flour, cook the dough. You can add a little vanilla for flavor, sometimes I cook this cake with raisins - cool turns Brush the form of butter, lightly prisyp flour, put the dough into the mold and bake the cake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees
If you cheesecake seem sweet enough, it can be poured or caramel condensed milk, but I prefer not to do this: the subtle aroma and delicate flavor of bananas may disappear. < Banana cakes - something special, I recommend to try

! Check the recipe and give it to her friends. Very useful it will be for those who are dieting!

Tags

See also

New and interesting