Banana cheesecake recipe

This cake is best served cold! This gorgeous low-calorie dessert is never boring, but you can diversify the recipe by adding various nuts and dried fruits to the dough. To my surprise, sesame goes well with bananas. Sometimes I sprinkle them with cheesecake - it looks quite appetizing.

Banana cheesecake with cottage cheese I've loved my family for a long time. I would love to give readers this recipe!

Banana cheesecake ingredients
  • 500g lean cottage cheese
  • 5-6 bananas, better than overripe
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 1 egg

Preparation
  1. Whip the cottage cheese in a blender or wipe through a sieve. Bananas are also shredded in a blender or cut with a fork.

2. In the curd-banana mass add the egg and flour, prepare the dough. You can add a little bit of vanillin for the flavor, sometimes I make this raisin pie -- it's great.

3. Lubricate the mold with butter, sprinkle slightly with flour, lay the dough in the mold and bake the cake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.

If cheesecake does not seem sweet enough, you can pour it with caramel or condensed, but I prefer not to do this: the delicate aroma and tender taste of bananas may disappear. Banana pastries Something special, I recommend you try it!

Check the recipe and pass it on to your friends. It will be very useful for those who follow a diet!

Tags

See also

New and interesting