How many minutes to cook the eggs so that the yolk leaks, and the protein is elastic

Boiled eggs are a source of protein and valuable fats for the body, a low-calorie product that is easily and quickly prepared. How do you cook eggs properly? After all, there are several ways to prepare a boiled egg: soft-boiled, in a bag, hard-boiled. It is important to guess over time so as not to digest the yolk. Today I will tell you how and how much you need to cook eggs to get aesthetic pleasure and perfectly cooked yolk.

First, coming from the store, you need to thoroughly wash the eggs with dishwashing agent or soda to disinfect the surface of the shell. Eggs are stored naturally clean and separate from other foods. And put them in cold water, not boiling water. To prevent the shell from cracking when cooking, you can add 1 tbsp. l of salt to the water or puncture the lower part of the egg. This keeps the shell intact.

After the water has boiled, turn down the fire and boil the eggs depending on what you want. A soft-boiled egg with a liquid yolk and cooked protein is cooked for 3 minutes. The egg in a bag with prepared protein and liquid yolk in the center is cooked for 3.5 minutes. In order for the egg to be fully boiled (hard-boiled), it is necessary to cook the eggs after boiling water for 7-10 minutes. For 7 minutes, the yolk will be cooked, but it will be soft, for 10 it will harden strongly.

Honestly, I put my eggs on the fire and leave the kitchen for 15 minutes. So I always get a hard-boiled egg, and sometimes a little fried. I'm not proud, but I confess that soy sauce works wonders with eggs of any degree of cooking, be sure to try it sometime.

To easily clean the eggs from the shell, immediately after cooking, dip them in ice water. By the way, if the egg is not cleaned well, this indicates its freshness. Another way to easily clean the eggs from the shell: before cooking, you need to gently hit the egg at both ends so that the shell cracks slightly.

Cook eggs in salted water, it will not let the protein leak out. Then put the boiled eggs in the tray and pour cold water into it. Close the tray lid and shake for 1 minute. Before the eyes of the shell itself will lag behind the egg, it remains only to remove the eggs from the tray and eat them.

To cook an egg poach, you will have to try a little, because it is boiled in boiling water without a shell. Cooks do it like this: add vinegar and salt to boiling water and make a funnel, at this point break the egg and stir the water, after 4 minutes the egg poached is ready. Salt gives the egg taste, and vinegar is needed for the protein to clot. After cooking, dip the egg in cold water to wash away the vinegar and stop the cooking process. If you have ever tried to cook an egg poach, you know that the first time it can not be done. But we are simple people, and we know a couple of life hacks for cooking.

Food wrap. So that the protein does not disperse in boiling water and maintain its shape, it is easier to take a piece of food film, gently break an egg on it so that the yolk does not leak out, salt it. Wrap the film in a bag and put in boiling water. In 4 minutes, the testicle is ready. Put it on an avocado toast, cut it with a knife and enjoy a perfectly cooked poached egg toast.

Another clever life hack is a poached egg in the ladle. Break the egg into a bowl. Boil the water and salt it. Pour the egg into the ladle and keep the ladle half lowered in water. When the protein clots, dip the egg in boiling water and wait another 2 minutes. Done.

Special timers are used for cooking eggs. Some look egg-shaped and in the process of cooking show to what extent the egg is cooked. Eggs can be cooked not only on the stove, but also in the microwave and even in a multicooker. What's your favorite egg dish?

Tags

See also

New and interesting