Appetite cake, which with resounding success will replace cheesecakes

Recipe that I have with the editorial board "Site" Today we will share, will appeal to all lovers of cottage cheese desserts. Cookie and curd cheesecake One of my favorite treats, which is easy to prepare in the oven and in a multicooker.

It all started when my oven broke. That was the day I called my guests. I don’t like buying sweets, I always cook something myself. But without a pastry oven, you can't really walk around.

In this situation, my favorite multicooker came to my aid. She's capable of dessert, too! I found a beautiful one. cheesecake recipeWhich has since become one of my favorites. Now I cook very often: it does not bother me or my husband. And friends always ask for supplements. By chance, we even came up with a name for the dessert - "Meeting Spring."

The ingredients
  • 500g cottage cheese
  • 250 g of sour cream (20% fat)
  • 3 chicken eggs
  • 100g sugar
  • 2 tbsp starch
  • 400g Brownie cookies (or other chocolate cookies)
  • butter

Preparation
  1. First, grind cookies. If it crumbles easily, it can be done manually. I use a blender for hard cookies. In general, in the case of this recipe it is better to take Wet, sticky cookies that are easy to wash. But if you find only dry, then I recommend adding some melted butter to it for stickiness.

2. Put half the cookies in a bowl of a multicooker, lubricated with butter, level.
  3. In a separate container, using a mixer, we mix cottage cheese, sour cream, eggs, starch and sugar to homogeneity.
  4. Put the curd mass on top of the cookies in a bowl of a multicooker, leave for about 10 minutes.

5. After this time, we sprinkle the remaining crushed cookies. Choose in the multicooker mode "Pech" and set the cooking time for 1 hour. The temperature is 150°C. I think you can make this cheesecake in the oven, but I haven't tried it.
  6. Ready dessert is better. cool down, then serve. When serving cheesecake can be decorated with orange peel or crushed nuts.

To the curd mass, you can also add cinnamon, vanilla sugar or vanillin to make the cheesecake even more fragrant. By the way, if you have fat curd, Sour cream may or may not be added. Another point: in the photo you can see that my bowl multicooker lined with foil. That's because my bowl is old and sticks to the bottom. If you don't have that problem, you don't have to line anything.

As you can see, the recipe is pretty simple. The hardest part is finding the right cookie. I had a few times too dry and hard, but but butter helped to achieve the desired stickiness, and dessert turned out hurriedly.

By the way, we also offer a selection of desserts that can be prepared in a multicooker. I like the French poppy cake, I will try to bake it.

Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting