I want the culinary dough to turn out like a mother-in-law.

“Kulich on custard peku for 20 years! Everything always comes out perfect. I never change this recipe! my mother-in-law told me. Well, this year, I'll cook the same. I really want it to be like my mother-in-law. My husband will be happy!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the instructions for cooking cookies custard. With raisins, cereal, lemon peel and fragrant spices!

Kulich on custard test Ingredients
  • 1kg flour
  • 50g yeast
  • 370g milk (1.5 tbsp)
  • 250g sugar
  • 10 yolks
  • 3 proteins
  • 200g butter
  • 100g raisins
  • 25g candied
  • 3 tsp lemon peel
  • 0.5 tsp nutmeg
  • 0.5 tsp saffron or turmeric
  • 16g vanilla sugar
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. 3/4 boiling milk brew with 150 grams of flour and quickly stir everything with a wooden spoon until uniform. Leave the mass to cool.

2. To prepare the opar, dilute the yeast in 0.5 cups of warm milk and add 100 grams of flour. Leave for 15 minutes, and then combine with the first mass (flour with milk). Stir well and leave for 1.5 hours.

3. 10 yolks and 3 proteins mixed with 250 grams of sugar and salt. Make a good mix.

4. Mix the approaching opar with half a liquid egg mixture. Add 250 grams of flour and mix the dough well. Leave it in a warm place for an hour.

5. After an hour, add to the test the second part of the liquid egg mass and 0.5 kg of flour. Knead the dough well, it should not stick to your hands. Also add the melted butter. Mess until the dough absorbs all the butter.

6. Add raisins, lemon peel, nutmeg, saffron or turmeric to the dough. Stir everything carefully and leave for half an hour in a warm place.

7. After 30 minutes, take the molds for baking cakes, cover them with parchment, oil them and fill them with dough for a third. Cover with a towel and put it on for another half hour.

8. Before baking, grease the cakes with a whipped egg. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes. Make the cakes glaze and decorate as you like. I'll use it. powder And little marshmallows.

I also suggest to get acquainted with 25 elegant ideas on how to decorate the Easter cake. These options will definitely inspire you to create the most beautiful cake!

Kulich on custard dough comes out high, porous, tender. Well, spices and dried fruits with cereals make baking sweet and fragrant. The dough is somewhat reminiscent of Italian panettoné. When chopping kulich not crumble at all. Great recipe, I recommend it to everyone!

Tags

See also

New and interesting